Reviews for Violet Eyed Angel
antmanpwnzu chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
It was good but she should have marryed her angel
koorikaze chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
NICE! That was SO sweet! Like last time, super awesome emotional bits. Love the ending! Keep writing
ferryboat George chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
aww, such a sweet ending :P
HeadingNorth chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
AH! I loved that. So much. My favorite.
Kokari chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
aw cute, very cute ending

thanks for the story!
mafuyu hotaru chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
aw the ending was so nice! i laughed at the picture u made of kenshin and the baby sleeping. xD

-hotaru
Nekotsuki chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
What? Only one review? Dammit, I'm fixing that D

Congratulations on finishing the story, and indeed not walking away from it; I get the feeling you nearly did on a few occasions. It's annoying to lose interest in your writing, isn't it? But hey! This means other fanfiction that you are more enthusiastic about, right? _ I look forward to much of it!
moeru himura chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
I missed this fic. Really nice ending. Kenshin with Reizo is such a sweet scene. It's just kinda sad to know that I won't be reading about Neko anymore.

Hope to see your works soon! Good luck.:P
Zarrani O chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
Aww... What a lovely ending.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
It's just as well Kenshin gets left behind to babysit. He needs all the practice he can get.
AuburnMoonlight chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
Yet another well done chapter, I look forward to seeing more from you. Auburn_Moonlight
tsumesgirl05 chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
is that the end?
Kristy-chan chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
great job! THat was a short chapter, but good nonetheless. Is that the end? I hope not, cuz i dont really want to see this end..hehhe anyway good job and if its not over, then i hope you update soon!
Kokari chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
and there goes hiroko the little jerk the chapter was short but i enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next please continue soon!_!
MoonlitSorrow chapter 11 . 1/14/2007