Reviews for A Choice of Love and Life
Aista chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
It's not long and it's not needlessly flowery. But it is a genuine, unflinching exposition on the nature of death. I had to take a moment at the end to collect myself to write this. It brought to mind that line from 'What Sarah Said' by Death Cab for Cutie ... that love is watching someone die.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Incredibly well said. Beautiful and touching. You've made me cry. I enjoy your end notes immensly, they add depth and thoughtfulness to the story. Thank you.
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That's so hauntingly beautiful...perfect.
jada952 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
whoa.

okay.

lots of tears I didn't really even expect.

I think your first story is still one of the best I have read, in an fanfic site.

as to this story,

abundant grace and being held in the "hollow of His hand." messages for ME and today.

Thanks.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
tragical its tragical but beautiful it was sad and uplifting at the same time

~Al
lex chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Umm..I'm confused. So which does he choose? Mortality or no?
Teresa chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
So hauntingly beautiful. I cried so hard...
Narwen Almiriel chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*sniff*

That was so sad! And really, really beautiful...

*sniff*
Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Ah... such a beautiful story. It's just... so sad and so wonderful.
Sharon chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Yeah, the sequel! Happy dance! Wonderful, poignant first chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Sharon
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Oh, this was so very painful. I felt so sad for both of them. Because they knew it was coming and Elrond had to watch her waste away while he remained the same. And poor Nihil, with her frustration at losing control of her body. ::sigh::
Mija chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Juno, this is such a beautiful story. I miss my grandmother too.
Bob1234567890 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was really sweet, I loved it! Very touching, I'm glad to read it.
geegi chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
great first chapter! i cant believe i havnt read this sooner. i look forward to reading more of ur writings.

please read my fanfic at ~geegi

please r&r

i will continue to watch for updates

geegi
Regnet chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I'm so incredibly pathetic because I am on the verge of tears right now. I watched my mother die in much the same way, though I was too young to understand. It's hard to realize how fleeting life is until it's gone. Thank you for writing this.