Reviews for A Slip of the Tongue
Sooooo... Holocaust HP style. Ok then.
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
This is grim and dark and addicting. I really enjoyed reading what you have so far.

I do hope you don't mind me asking you to continue it so late in the game, as that's exactly what I'm doing right now.
Moony McGoogly chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
I love this. Death eaters are really idiots, though. They should know the holocaust didn't work before. But they probably think they're better than muggles and they'll do it right. Ugh. Bastards

It doesn't look like this fics going to be updated soon, but at least you didn't stop it in an annoying place :)
FableLiterature chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I noticed you haven't updated in quite awhile.

PLEASE DO! I love this story too much to see it die. /

Keep writing,

Katie
ProfessorJaySnape chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
"When they break away he says, “This is why you stay alive. Love is why we fight to stay alive.”"

That was a beautiful line. I always feel awkward when I read lines like this in fanfics. It usually doesn't touch my heart. But when I read that line, it really touched my heart. Nicely written. Please, please update. It's so beautifully written, and I really want our puppies to survive. Also, I'd like to see another scene where Remus takes the Wolfsbane or whatever the potion is. Though I don't want our puppies to stay there long enough to drink it either! :P Update, please?
LuV2Writ3 chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
This is absolutely beautiful.

The emotions in the fic are so easily felt when I was reading it, that I couldn't stop until there was no more to read.

It captivated me, and it's such a sad, heart-wrenching story that its amazing.

The best thing about this fic, in my opinion, is the way you write Sirius and Remus, and especially their relationship together. It is so easy to see the love and devotion they have for eachother. It's subtle and absolutely beautiful. Unlike many other fics, you take realistic ways of showing how much they care for eachother. I love it.

The situation you have thrown them in is spectacular, even if it is dark. (the darker the better, in my opinion _) It's so interesting and keeps me wanting more and more. I can't wait to see what happens next.

To put it simply: this fic is fantastically beautiful and I hope that you are able to update as soon as possible.

I don't mind waiting for such an awesome fic, but I just hope that you haven't given up on it. I will be devastated. Take you're time with writing the chapters, its always worth it, but please don't give up on it!

I hope we can see more of this story soon!

Hugs,

LuV~ a devoted fan _
FableLiterature chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Oh my god! What an awesome story. Holocaust is my specialty and I even created a website about this. To tie it with my favorite set of novels is pure genius. Pure genius. I beg you to write more.

Superb writing skills. You write in a way that draws people in and makes the story SO believable even though there is no way it has happened or ever will.

Keep writing,

Katie(xxacidxx)
PaddyWaddy chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
This is like with Hitler,I see. Interesting.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
The note from James tasted like lemon? Dumbledore's touch, I presume? I hope James' idea to find Moony and Padfoot is successful; I hate that they're suffering. I'll add this fic to my alert list so I can read and review when you update, but since you haven't added anythig for ten months I know there isn't much hope of me ever reading the conclusion of the story.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
I'm so glad you brought Snape into the story; he fascinates me!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Wow, that's exactly like a concentration camp. If the Death Eaters had gained the power of the Ministry I can imagine them creating such places.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
I see how this is based on WW2; the way they're being forced to travel by the Death Eaters definitely reminds me of how the Nazis treated the Jews in the Holocaust.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
I like the technique of how you keep ending the chapters with foreshadowing. Having Harry say 'James' in the exhasperated tone Lily uses was a nice touch.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Apparating to dozens of places, including Paris, was amusing and sweet.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This is the best prologue I've ever read to a fan fiction!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »