Reviews for The Word For This
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I cannot believe I hadn't read this, and it's just so amazing and cute and everything R&L should have been in that episode. Great job.
rorgan fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
i like the story but i'm not particularly a fan of the writing being in present seems as you're describing scenes rather than telling a story...i would work on that...
beautymarked chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Interesting. That was definitely an amusing adventure to read.. a follow-up coming soon? That would be lovely, though I do like to be kept guessing at the end of a story...
ceciliah chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I love your fics. Id volunteer to beta-read, but Im afraid my English is not good enough. Anyway, I hope you get someone and be posting more chapters soon!
julesanna chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
bravo... i love... i so like it? but yay. please do more!
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
not bad
radcgg chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Ah, people have obviously been missing out if they haven't read this. I had to actually look in the dictionary for some of the words and I'm graduating from university with an English major this year (so that's definitely saying something). I don't really have enough time to do a thorough review right now, but if you do need a beta - let me know. And I should be able to write you an e-mail feedback in the near future.

Wonderfully written though.
smile1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005

This was pretty good and interesting to read.

Bye, smile :-)
midtowngirl89 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
It was wonderful. I loved the part when Logan was holding Rory's hand ("He turns her hand over and plays his fingertips against her palm."). I'm going to try to ignore the fact that you said it is a one-shot and keep hoping that you will continue. Please?
Fwoukje chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh i heart it!

Very very nice. Can't tell you anything substantial... suck at reviewing...
lullabyeyes chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh, my, I love this! Wonderful story, very insightful. There are so many things to quote. I thought you did very well in the first paragraph, really pulled me in. There's not a lot of dialogue and I like that. I liked how you analyzed the characters.

Really loved this because of how incredibly true it is: "Rory is afraid of that in real life, but she likes it in words. They're safe and dangerous at the same time, and they're powerful. She understand them.

But there are no words for this."

Oh, and the last part when you analyzed his laughter? "She's never seen him laugh, not really. It makes him helpless and beautiful, the way his eyes crinkle up and his head rolls. Her ill temper and confusion vanish with the laughter and the cafeeine, and she understands what she's feeling again. There's a word for this one: amusement, giddiness, joy, glee. Happiness." - Brilliant. One of my favorite sections.

This was so wonderful! :) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although, I do have a littke suggestion: try not to use "Ace" too much. Don't overuse; it takes away from the significance of the nickname. Know what I mean? Maybe not. Hehe. :)

But everything else was wonderful - I look forward to seeing more from you. :)
Seeke3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Can I be your beta reader? I love beta reading email me. Let me know my email is queenc18 Terrific First Chapter by the way.