Reviews for What you mean to me
I liked both exept the last one
Ajaa chapter 8 . 3/6
Kikyo is a dead bitch
A-game chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
He stood up fast, putting on his pants and haori and ran fast towards where the smell was coming from.
NOOOOOO! HE FUCKED KIKYO?! NO!No!no! That ain't how it works!
Bastet Goddess chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
The only thing i don't like is how you kept repeating the same lines over and over when changing POV's that's all. good story so far though
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
This was such a touching Story! it mad me CRY!
half demon chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
do a sequel but kagome comes back and she has a kid with inuyasha and names it kayla please
Sarah Zitter chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
I love when Kagome came back to life since Inuyasha killed Kikyo. To bring Kagome back to life I love that one and the second one when he decided to kill himself so he can be with Kagome as will. I love those two because Kagome and Inuyasha make such a lovely couple.

From,

Sarah Zitter
jessy chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
frankly i loved the sad ending. happy endings are over rated. but i love your story
xsachi chapter 13 . 6/22/2006
*sniff* i have been reading such sad stories .
Miroyasha chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
very sad I HATE KIKYO but none the less very good story. thank you for this wonderful story!
inuxkagfan chapter 13 . 3/28/2006
WAH! u almost made me cry. DONT EVER KILL GOME OR INU AGAIN! DO U UNDERSTAND ME? good. now that that is over with, INU WOULD NEVER MAKE OUT WITH THAT DEAD BITCH LIKE HE (SUPPOSEDLY) DID IN THE FIRST CHAPTER HE WOULDNT HURT GOME LIKE THAT. sure he and kik (i hate kikyou by the way) might talk or even kiss but they wouldnt make out. Grr. inukag forever!
inuxkagfan chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
yes counts as cliffy. keep up good wordk AND writer commentary. thx 4 gud read! luvya gotta go.
emuhleeishazn chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
*sniff* STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY! WAH! T-T *sniff* I love the chapter! I hope you write a squeal! That would be so awsome! XD
emuhleeishazn chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
*crying* I knew this was gonna happen... but that's why I love this fanfic (because it's sad)... *sniff*
emuhleeishazn chapter 11 . 2/15/2006