Reviews for Malfoy Has A Horrible Day
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hehe this made me titter, it's funny. And you were drunk at the time. Yay! Drunk! I like being drunk! Sobriety's boring.

Update soon!
Panda Luff chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*gasp* funny *gasp*...choking frm...laughter...X)
simply obsessed chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was really funny! I like fanfics that make fun of Draco Malfoy. I also liked those quick stories you wrote about you and your friends. Please, please write more chapter, making fun of as much people as you can.

Oh, and I don't mean to be rude, but I hope you check out my story, it's funny (or at least I think it is) but in a different way than yours, although there's lots of choas. I wouldn't ask normally but I love reading reviews, and I don't have that many. I'll be posting a new chapter on it soon too. KEEP WRITING! ttfn
Chezoni chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
that was interestingly... hilarious! Very amusing! Who knew that Malfoy was so worried about his hair. Put up the next chappy soon!

Peace!
OSYH chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
LMAO! I luvs it! Good thing I'm not a Draco lover, this was hilarious, with the camp for girls (or guys who want to be girls).
MimiRose113 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Hehehe. Can't wait for the next chappie! Let the insanity comence (or continue, both are good).
Laura A chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Funny, but very very odd. But funny!
fred the gnome chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
ah its so funny! omg please update! haha i laughed my butt off! im not talking rubbish its really funny. write more! favorites
fancyfantasyfairy chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
only you could pull this off. you just made a fic that i normall would have hated into one that i found hilarious! i totally wanna be friends with this malfoy. that would be awsome. Mrs. Man and Mr. Woman- HA! i like that mix up. gotta love this maddness.
RebelWriter chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
lolololololol.

This...*giggle*...is...*wheez*...a...*cackle*...masterpiece. That was just too good. lolol. I am so glad I found a Malfoy-bashing fic. His fangirls kinda scare me. lol, that was so freakin priceless, mostly because my best friend and I have spent hours on end kidding around about what would happen if Malfoy lost his hair gel. You have a great sense of humor and are a good author. I also adored Malfoy's lack of hair-pulling technique. lol, guys just can't do it like we can... update asap.
DemonicBallerina chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Lol. That was SO funny! the Malfoy bashing was just genius. Please continue!
jeminibrinklebell chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Hahahahahaha! That was hilarious! Update now, or I shall chop YOU up and feed you to the munchkins!