Reviews for Proposal
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This deserves one huge squeal, it really does! I absolutely loved this, it made me smile to no end! Jesse was so in character, and Suze's narration might as well have come from the book.

"My dear mother seems to think Spanish guys are in the Mafia.

Sure.

And that's ITALIAN guys, Mom."

-That made me laugh. A lot. Brilliant line, and so entirely Suze!

This actually isn't all that unrealistic. I could see Jesse going to such lengths to make it perfect.

I loved this so much, it was very enjoyable to read! :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
M...Jesse is yummy. I can see why her mom would be checking him out. Although, I would never go after him. Susannah and Jesse are much to perfect for each other. I love them and this fic!
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
carolyn

really cute! ;D
Scarlet Redd chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
SO TOTALLY LOVE IT! You are so freakin' good! I still love "Buenas Noches", even though I read it over, and over, and over again it never stops to make me wanna cry. You are so totally right, Jesse IS the perfect husband. Damn it! Why did he have to ge fiction? Better yet, why can't I be Suze? WHY?
yana.banana chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I love fluffy stories! Keep on writing! good work
Blackhairdye chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
You're right it is impossible not to enjoy aw
marieney.pervis chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aww! The perfect and proper way to propose in my mind.
Jesse's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
aw

so sweet and cute
mahley chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
aw this was so really should write more. this was a very good story.
A-Delicate-Unraveling chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
AW...i loved it! Jesse is so SWEET!

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

: )
NeoNails chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
God, I love Suze/Jesse fluff. It's so adorable you cannot... not... smile. And it's true, 'cuz you *know* Jesse would do something like that for Suze.
Rikusprincess30 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Cute.
NOT REAL ACCOUNT PLEASE DELETE chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow! It's cute... Only... WHERE DO I GET JESSE'S JOB? He can buy a convertable with one paycheck? Jeez... I gotta work for the Carmel Historical Society...

It's a sweet story.
Skye chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow, is v. good. you should def. write more chappies!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aw :) So sweet :) I think you should make it more than a one-shot, it has good potential!