Reviews for Return of the Jedi
jesphoenix05 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
In one of the Han Solo EU novels the authors says that Han was found alone on the streets in a major city in Corellia as a small child. He was so traumatized by whatever happened to him and his family that he had blocked all his memories from his mind. He had even blocked out his own name. The author didn't say anything about what actually happened that turned Han Solo into a wandering orphan so it leaves the mystery nicely open. Now according to GL's people the Corellians actually trained their Jedi separately from the main temple Jedi. They had their own rules and stayed close to their systems. They deferred to the council in most things but did things in the end their way! lol Anyway, Han is supposed to be Corellian right? He could very well have been a jedi student that survived the purge. I doubt the Empire would've spared the Corellian Jedi. So it could very well work if you went that route. Of course the route you chose works for me too. Again, a small child exposed to that much pain and suffering would be likely to develop a mental block to protect himself. I'm rambling I know! lol My point is I've noticed some of your reviewers don't like the idea but it really isn't stretch. It would make sense. Anyway, it would be nice if you decided to continue your AUs in Star Wars. But I know how hard it is to get back into something you haven't touched in a long time. Well, Thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Obi-Wan's wife was named Lucinda. Her maiden name was Organa. Bail Organa is her older brother. She was killed by Vader and died with her husband. Her daughter Aurora was the only Kenobi left. However, soon, the Kenobi family was extinct. Palpatine killed Aurora, who died at the age of 23.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
John, may the force be with you too. Forever and always.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I can't believe it. How could Obi- Wan's spirit touch Luke? Maybe they were close friends, and shared a deep connection in the Force.
Silky Button chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
truly awesome once again! I love your Star Wars works.
I just wish somehow Ani had survived in this version...

and was this related to your other one with all of those Padawans?

If so, is Padme still alive? hope to find out in the next part :D
jrhughes chapter 19 . 4/12/2010
Greetings:

I decided to only write one review rather then a running comment

for each of your posts. First off, well done! This entire fiction

'felt' like Star Wars.

The characters were well written and all seemed to flow just as smooth

and natural as if the dialog was entirely cannon. Your writing style

lends itself to an easy flow in storytelling. I found myself looking

forward to clicking through to the next chapter with eager anticipation.

I was surprised to see that you expanded Solo's back story to include

the Jedi, but I agree that while it was probably never Lucas' intent,

our favorite Smuggler's run on good luck over the years could be just

another outlet for an inherent connection to the Living Force.

(Note: I really do like that term alot and may use it myself if I

ever get around to writing Star Wars fiction - With your approval

of course.)

The guilt and emotions that you expressed through Obi-Wan and Anakin

through their own trials and failures really did lend them a certain

extra humanity. It was easy to identify with both and the sense of

failure and regret that they both felt over their actions.

I wish to encourage you to continue writing within this fiction-verse

and hope that you are able and willing to revisit it again with another

update in the future.

Thank you again for your efforts and May The Force Be With You - Always.

John
treegirl298 chapter 18 . 9/22/2006
wow! what an amazing story! i love it!
Iceman chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Does all that unplesantness on Cloud City count in that?
Storyteller Person chapter 17 . 9/1/2005
I really love this story, it's so funny! I can't wait to read more.
Anthony Goolsby chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
Where is Had-Abbadon? I really like your stories and will continue to read them but can you tell me where to start? There are quite a few characters in here that I of course have not heard of. I am new to fan fiction and would appreciate any advice you can give ..
Anthony Goolsby chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
According to your story (which is very very good by the way)who is Dai-Men,Ken-Gon,and Chani?Please email me back with your answers when u get the chance..Thx..
korrd chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
Good fic. Are you going to continue it into NJO time period? If so update soon.
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
*cheers*

Yay for updates! Another awesome chapter and poor Luke. *lol* The poor kid and Luke are both nervous. Yikes, I'd feel scared if I suddenly was a knight then master literally all decided in one meeting.

Great job, please /please/ update asap.
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
I absolutely adore your story arc-please continue asap! And I'm glad Luke's not alone on his jedi quest to rebuild the order.

Also I love the smirks and 'who me?' reactions of Dai-Men. Great characters & storyline.
Beornthryth chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
Another couple good chapters! Your Leia is definately more open minded right now toward her father's idendity than the official AU version, but given their past, I suppose she coudl have gone either way. I really like the background you are creating for Han. When do we get to see the other Jedi again?