Reviews for The Scent of Rain on Asphalt
Lupin3Black chapter 12 . 3/12
This is so good! I hope to merlin you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Continuuuuuuuuuue please ?! :)
Kitsune1818 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
I like this. You don't fall in the "make suffer a slave" type of fic. If we don't count his earlier years, Remus live is really pleasant; making aside the fact he is a whore, he found a good family that care for him and a world where he is actually happy. It's a good change. Also, the way you molds his personality is very interesting, as his briefs interactions with the other marauders (you don't write enough about them as a group to be considered more than "brief interaction").

It's a really shame this is abandoned, I really like to see this finished.
Kari chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Please update. I am DYING here. I would do ANYTHING for an update. You have reduced me to begging. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease!
AporeticallyLucky chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Wow.. i searched ages for this story and finally found it.. i know its been ages since you last updated and i'd be very thankful if you did like many others :)
patrickstump chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
MORE PLEASE! Please? I'll give you a cookie!

This is really really great! I love the idea of Remus in a brothel, it sounds extremely sexy!

XOXO

SB
Tia Thalita chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Wow... I have to say... this was by far the most original fic I've ever read.

Are you going to continue it?
Soummie-mocro chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
please update, I love this story, its very unique,, I really really want to know what will happen. Please don't abandon this story, its on of my favorites now.
brooketh chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
please update!

i need a fix - your story is like a drug!

xx
lalala chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Update! This is actually quite good and refined. And lord knows Paris is awesome in my books (Ratatoulli does that to a person) So update, k? :D
Appelmeisje chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
Awh c'mon, I want an update? *puppy-eyes*
Sana chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
Loving this story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
ironiclaugh chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
I really like this story. Nots only it's very original, but it's also beautifully writen. I figure that you don't update often, but I hope you do find time to dedicate to complete this. It's definitely worthed!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
interesting story. plz update soon.
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
This is an absolutely wonderful story! I hope you you're going to continue!