Reviews for A Love Story
Paommt chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
omg! That was sooo sad and beautiful at the same time...
S chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
wow, that was great...sad but great!
calinights chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
THAT WAS SO GOOD it almost made me cry at the end...i thought i wasnt going to like it cause dom was with that other woman but it turns out that I LOve it thnxs !
Hersheybear chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
I've read this story several times and never reviewed, but I love it! It's so great and shows and inside approach to both Dom and Letty, showing a deep bond and love that shines through their awareness of each other's feelings...even if they have trouble expressing those feelings. I think you should do another on them!
southern cross chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
love it i hope u continue
shadieladie chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
it's cool short but cool reeally emotionaly heavey were you emotionaly in pain orsomething casue when i am i write really deep heavey stff. don't get me wrong i really like it have you though about writing another one. you might want to...
Easy Writer chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I'm speachless. The story is touching - the emotions straight from the heart and direct to the gut. The writing elegant and masterful. I would read more from this writer any time.
hunny chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
ok I have written and read alot of fanfiction but this was really good! keep up the good work!
JsrfGuy chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Pretty Good I like it a lot
Stangchica2003 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
This was a good start. i am interested to see where you are going to take it and what's going to happen with this. keep going and write mor esoon.
ads chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
very good, can't wait for more.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
it was interesting to see the story from the two perspectives. Is this a continuing story?
Nosaparra chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Very unique! But in a good way! I liked it!
Sweetest Addiction chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I loved this. I liked how u expressed both Dom and Letty's emotions and he was sorry about everything. Its to read your story because it doesnt break them apart...now that would be a sin! hehe...love it! )

alwayz.