Reviews for Dawn's Vigil
good fic.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
amazingly written.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow, so intense! This is an amazing fic, well done!

:D
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. That was a really emotional. Perfect characterization of Molly, too.
JamyGrint chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Really Beautiful! Made me well up. Good peice of writing.

x x x
Laila-2oo8-Trio chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wow! Wonderfully written indeed. I loved to read Molly's feeling so well expressed. She is so in-character. I especially loved her interaction with Ginny and the last paragraph.

"Unconsciously humming the tune she had always used to bring him back to the world of the living."

Keep it up.
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That's GREAT! I am nearly crying now... Your Molly seems to be so realistical! And I can nearly feel her worries, her anger and her sadness!

It's good to know that Ron survived!

I wonder how the Grangers could come to Hogwarts, though, as it has anti-Muggle-charms on it...

Oh, and I don't get what that "one boy... two boys... three boys"-comment meaned...

T

Still, thanks for such a great story!

Bye, Tam
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, this was amazing. Angsty and filled with a mother's love this was my daily dose of great fanfiction.
Greenpluff chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
God! A friend of mine recommend this fic, and I can only tel you that she was so rigth. what a wonderfull companion piece to that dreadfull nigth in 1996. You wrote so well the fears and worries of Molly, all I can say is congratulations andI'll keep an eye on you..

c ya soon

Greenpluff
Harry Lvr chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow! That was incredible!

I've been looking for a good oneshot about this moment for ages but most of them are ridiculously overdone. This was very moving, very in-character, and fantastically well-written.

I loved the 'they tried to kill my children' mantra - it was haunting and sent a chill up my spine every time I read it. Ginny's reaction to her mum ('don't get angry') was so sad and sweet, and Molly was perfect.

Kudos on a great fic and thanks for letting me read it!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was so sad! And yet cute, wow. Very good job. Shall add that to my favorites list, just 'cuz that rocked.
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
very heart filled and beautiful. a mother's love is truly special and this story shows just that.
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This story was very sweet and very well written. I like the way it's told in Molly's point of view. Especially since she was so worried about any of her children dying in the beginning of the book. This is definitely going in my favorites.
Niamhi chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You put so much emotion into the story that I can almost guarantee most of the readers will want to cry. It's so sensitive to the character's feelings.
Jessikat chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You really write with an amazing sensitivity. Poor Molly Weasley-I cannot imagine what it must be like for a mother to be summoned to her child's hospital bed. I have to say, I fear for the Weasleys in the upcoming books. I love them all, even wayward Percy, and I hope nothing happens to them, but I dread it will.

Please keep writing. I'm putting you on my Author Alert!