Reviews for Magicial Revenge
cassiopeia1979 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I have a history final tomorrow at 9 am. it's currently 10pm and I haven't studied. LOL. I blame You for my future crappy exam mark. I'm addicted.

*off to read the rest*
dragoneyes171986 chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
YOU AREN'T STOPPING ARE YOU! THIS ISN'T THE LAST MAGGIE STORY IS IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! DON'T MAKE THIS THE LAST ONE PLEASE!
epalladino chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Loved this story. Great ending. On the read the new one. Thanks, Beth Palladino
epalladino chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Great chapter. I love something from Liz's point of view and could really sense her caring for HB. Thanks, Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
that's one hell of a chapter I like the You're grounded bit very clever keep it up put the next one uo as fast as you can
Asutae chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
aw, you can't let the good guys win that easily :P it would be interesting to see Lewises character to develop a bit more. the series is really fantastic. tediously long wait for the chapters yo
dragoneyes171986 chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
WONDERFUL ! ! VERY GOOD CHAPTER KEEP IT UP AND HURRY UP TOO WITH THE NEXT ONE!
epalladino chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
Wow! Great chapter. You write this fight with a monster stuff better than I do. I like HB being decribed as a "big red blob". Thanks, Beth Palladino
Underwater Owl chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Haven't they learned that it's a BAD idea to send in Abe around that Lewis bint? And oh, this is freaky. I'm really afraid of sharks and jelly fish and the like.
epalladino chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Very exciting. More soon I hope! Beth
Lous-Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hey, hey, hey! She's back! Took you long enough! All I can say is keep it up - not so long between chapters please, oh please, oh please! I need my fix!
Underwater Owl chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Damn! It's evil water chick! This makes me stressed out and worried. Do you have any concept of how upset I'll be if you kill Maggie off? After all the effort we've put into her and Abe? Grr. Keep going! Keep going!
epalladino chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Beautiful quiet beginning until that ending! Hope to hear more soon. Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
IT'S ABOUT *%&%#! TIME

I WAS STARTING TO THINK YOU RAN OUT OF GOOD IDEAS! GOOD CHAPTER UPDATE SOON!
Blue Skies Rusty chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Ah! No! Bad, aweful, terribly, naughty, author! How dare you leave it there! Now I'm going to by itching to read the next one. Grr! Please hurry!

Blue