Reviews for Harry Potter and the Isle of Mists
LostInAGoodBook chapter 22 . 3/31
Great story-very unique. Hope to read more of ur work.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 1/15
Ha! Yes, the summary IS that bad! However, since this is my second reading, I can, once more, tell you that your story is marvelous. For some reason I only noticed your AN this time. I would be happy to rewrite your summary for you, but it would be so filled with superlatives that you would be embarrassed for readers to think it came from you.
mikkelibob chapter 22 . 1/1
Just wanted to say that HP and the Isle of the Mists is probably my fav "soul bond" story (and there are probably hundreds) What Might Have Been is probably my fav "marriage law" fic.
boss chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
Amazing work,you rival Rowling In skill. I loved every chapter
perennialmeet chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
I'm pretty certain you're in the top 1 percent of the best writers on ff. Not only is your punctuation and grammar almost flawless, your writing is actually good, the best probably. That only would be enough to get me reading your stories. The fact that you have brilliant, creative ideas is just the cherry on top of the cake. This story has an excellent balance of action, mystery and romance, and managed to entertain without resorting to clich├ęs or really bashing characters. I honestly don't know why you don't have more reviews and favourites. Writers like you are a breath of fresh air to this site... Please continue writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Excellent story-telling, good grammer, who knew ? Charles dalby
anjiepotter chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
amazing plot you have got. still enjoyed, most likely its my third time.
graika chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Que paso con Hedwing? Si la llevaron? Espero que no la olvidara.
FussyFox chapter 22 . 4/26/2016
wonderful! absolutely awesome story! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
Draco is such an easy character to verbally push away making it so hard to not get annoyed at how much trouble they are having with him. Draco's intelligence level is at that of a 3 year old or something, its silly.
Warlock chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
Sorry that this fic seemed to be in the crosshairs, nothing personal at all, I still like it. I just want Draco bloodied a bit. Ok a lot a bit.
Warlock chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
I have an issue, though minimal, that frustrates me to no end and seems to come up several times. Why in the hell does everyone stop the boys from pummeling Draco? It makes no sense. You know he is following orders, and yet the girls stop them from even threatening him to get information? At least a punch to relieve stress? This isn't really a big thing, but there are so many fics (I've been reading a lot of fics recently as I'm new to fanfic) that just seem to allow the follower of extreme bigotry and wishing death on people JUST like their parents... And you can't hex him a wee bit?
C.Menard chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
This was a fun ride, but admittedly not what I expected. Now,I mean that in a good way. I'm reading your fics out of order and can easily say that you're an excellent writer! On to the next!
D. Leveille chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
The last few chapters were very exciting- you did well with the action scenes! Thanks for writing such an entertaining story xD I'll definitely read more from you in the future!
D. Leveille chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
That was a nice moment between Ginny and Draco! They were my first fandom pairing, but it's been years since I've read a story with them. You reminded me how much I love their dynamic :D