Reviews for Harry Potter and the Isle of Mists
Excellent story-telling, good grammer, who knew ? Charles dalby
anjiepotter05 chapter 16 . 9/12
amazing plot you have got. still enjoyed, most likely its my third time.
graika chapter 2 . 6/13
Que paso con Hedwing? Si la llevaron? Espero que no la olvidara.
FussyFox chapter 22 . 4/26
wonderful! absolutely awesome story! Thank you for sharing it!
Draco is such an easy character to verbally push away making it so hard to not get annoyed at how much trouble they are having with him. Draco's intelligence level is at that of a 3 year old or something, its silly.
Warlock chapter 18 . 1/17
Sorry that this fic seemed to be in the crosshairs, nothing personal at all, I still like it. I just want Draco bloodied a bit. Ok a lot a bit.
Warlock chapter 18 . 1/17
I have an issue, though minimal, that frustrates me to no end and seems to come up several times. Why in the hell does everyone stop the boys from pummeling Draco? It makes no sense. You know he is following orders, and yet the girls stop them from even threatening him to get information? At least a punch to relieve stress? This isn't really a big thing, but there are so many fics (I've been reading a lot of fics recently as I'm new to fanfic) that just seem to allow the follower of extreme bigotry and wishing death on people JUST like their parents... And you can't hex him a wee bit?
C.Menard chapter 22 . 1/2
This was a fun ride, but admittedly not what I expected. Now,I mean that in a good way. I'm reading your fics out of order and can easily say that you're an excellent writer! On to the next!
D. Leveille chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
The last few chapters were very exciting- you did well with the action scenes! Thanks for writing such an entertaining story xD I'll definitely read more from you in the future!
D. Leveille chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
That was a nice moment between Ginny and Draco! They were my first fandom pairing, but it's been years since I've read a story with them. You reminded me how much I love their dynamic :D
D. Leveille chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
This is my favorite chapter so far! I love that they went back in time to meet Godric Gryffindor. Btw, you did really well with the historical details and speech. I'm so glad I found this story because I'm a big fan of the Avalon legend. Excited to see what happens next!
Shintaro Kozu chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
So far, I am loving your writing style. I will give a full and comprehensive review when I am done.
Pathseekerme chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
I loved this one! How are you going to get the kids out of this one?
Callialex chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
This was really interesting! Thank you for sharing!
themergitonian chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Good story. The plot was very original, and I like the way you handle the Arthurian elements to it.