Reviews for Harry Potter and the Isle of Mists
ireadhp1234 chapter 22 . 5/22
Loved it even more then your newer story's.
Hippothestrowl chapter 10 . 3/24
Hehe, Luna is always good value, especially how her creative inspiration and Hermione's reasoning intellect spark together. So... adventure.
Hippothestrowl chapter 3 . 3/20
The story progresses well and finishes on a lead-in to draw us on to the next chapter. It's rather heavy on back-and-forth short dialogue which might be a bit wearing, especially when it's continued in thoughts so there is no relief. Characters are about right, especially Dumbledore's perceptiveness. Now, let's see what's happening with Hermione... think I can half-guess... ;)
Hippothestrowl chapter 2 . 3/19
So far so good, though I'm not sure what year this is. Two clues: Sirius's death and their ability to Apparate - which would put it after their 6th year, but is it canon? There was a mention of 5th year near the start of the first chapter but it did not directly state it was the previous year. It mentioned events at the Ministry but did not say they were recent so that could be a year earlier. The 'feeling' was just after 5th year though. And maybe Dumbledore Apparated them both side along?
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 3/19
I wanted to read a later story of yours to see how your writing was progressing but I much prefer Harry's Hogwarts years so here I am.

I'll try not keep grumbling about confusing sections but that doesn't mean they are not there (his wizarding friends. "They aren't worth it,) for example.

Good writing, good start, with plenty to draw the reader forward into the next chapter... :)
morcheller chapter 22 . 2/7
Good story; I just finished my second reading of it and my only complaint is with the copious authors notes that have a tendency to give away what is coming in the next chapter or what your plans are with the story. Including notes like this not only diminish the story but also makes it seem that the author does not feel his reading audience is capable of working these things out for themselves.
But, enough of that! It was an excellent story and I hope you write many more.
codyw1 chapter 22 . 2/6
This is a good story. I wouldn't put it up there with your best - I'm not sure the whole time travel thing really works fully - but the writing and the characterisation are already top-notch. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of. :)
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 2 . 1/30
I really like the way you didn't do the whole "we kissed and suddenly we're married and shagging, and my parents accept it because they trust me Oh look we can Talk telepathically lets have a big wedding while a war is going on" thing...
good on ya mate.
Vegasman59 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Fantastic story, It needs an epilog, But that would be my only complaint.
RonRR chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
An interesting story so far. I wonder if they will drive each other nuts with the lack of privacy.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
It was fun, and it is very good.

Be Happy, cause I am

Ron Pate
Traveler301
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
For a first attempt at HP, I think that you are doing quite well. Your story is very interesting and I feel there you have a lot talent. I really don't know how to do a review, (as I'm sure you can tell), but I will be reading your effort until then end. Thank you for your writing.

Ron Pate
Traveler301
james.consolidated chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
One thing missing is Hermione's twisted ankle didn't bother her after they returned...

Fantastic story. Love the twists and turns as they worked through the adventure.
Firewolfe chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
I loved it.
Marchonea chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Beautifully written!
Honestly, I loved every second of this! I have not often read Harry Potter fics, let alone ones supporting this ship. But this was amazing, and the last chapter so full of humour...
'The Talk' with Dumbledore - I would pay good money to be a fly on the wall for that!
Amazing.