Reviews for Remnants of Another Life
jesse chapter 60 . 4/30/2014
RT4ever you are one of the best Dark Angel ML writer ever. Keep it up
Mari83 chapter 60 . 4/2/2014
Oh Man, now I feel nostalgic and all DA-y and I think I'll have to go and re-read all your stories. Thanks for sharing the end.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 60 . 3/31/2014
Good ending. They are together and happy. thats all that matters.
b11rthdaycake chapter 59 . 3/31/2014
Great to see you continue your stories from long ago! Wow. Thank you so much for doing this, thumbs up! Besides, I always love the fics where Logan has kids...
Far
Babyangel86 chapter 59 . 3/31/2014
:-)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 59 . 3/30/2014
Aw just when things were so good for them. They were having a normal family life. Or was Max coming back a dream and she is still really gone?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 57 . 10/5/2011
Sorry about that review before a review for a different story got mixed in to my review for this story.

Any way what a way to just stop.

She just left and we dont have any idea how Logan is doing and handling it. Poor Logan he really loved her and wanted a family with her and there daughter.

Wish you would continue or start this up again.

i dont like Zack never really did.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 58 . 10/5/2011
I agree. your ways are so much better than the actual series. i am just about finished reading all your DA stories and loved them all.

This boy is fine and loaded. HMM... Very good looking. Oh he is beautiful." Kendra said as Max walked into the apartment hours later. Yes he is.

nO WAY

i HAD A FEELING IT WAS HIM THAT WAS THE GHOST.

bUT. Tony CANT LEAVE NCIS. what would he do in his down time. He needs to be active. Yeah he nees another break but not from NCIS or being a SEAL.

cant wait for the next chapter
ema321 chapter 58 . 2/14/2011
okay, so i know you haven't worked on this story for over 4 years, but is there any chance of a continuation. i have just started to read your dark angel fanfic, which i have to say, i absolutley love. your ways are so much better than the actual series.

let me know?

ema321
Victoriam Speramus chapter 58 . 12/10/2009
Oh my god I've just finished reading and I loved it :)

It was incredible how you mixed the actual episodes with the Max and Logan of your story and especially how they were changing over the story.

So bad it isn't finished :(
Marcus Sylenus chapter 58 . 5/28/2009
One down!

Hey, you should try and finish this, It's really good and pretty far along...besides, if you had the end already written, or at least planned, shouldn't be too hard to wrestle your muse down.

Hope you will be able to do so.:D

Amazing story, BTW.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
OK... i've just finished reading, and i'm stunned; your other stories(outside the box, moving on) were amazing, i loved them, but this one...i REALLY hope you finish it, like Aurora wrote, you left the story at it's peak, and to me, after reading embedded and attempts and living (or Deliverance, for that matter) it's frankly painful to reach the last chapter and finding incomplete...although that might have something to do with my slamming my head against the wall in frustration :P

Anyway, please, finish this, i need my closure.
Aurora2424 chapter 58 . 8/27/2008
I know you probably hear this all the time with your stories, but finishing this one -or Embedded and Obvious - would add a serious happiness factor to my day.

These stories are so great, well thought out, emotionally evocative. They have a tendency to build gradually with each layer you paint on, and so the let down of getting to chapter 58 when the ride feels like it's finally coming to a cresendo, only to have it abruptly end, is frustrating. In Embedded you end right before the fulfillment of their sexual relationship; in this, you ended just before the culmination of their emotional confession. It's... unfortunate.

Both of these stories feel like they're a few chapters away from completion, or at least the emotional high-point of the piece, so please, put those who love these stories out of misery and finish them.

Just one more note to think about: The reason many of us got into the Logan/Max storyline was the series left so many unfinished threads, and such a feeling of let down. Fanfiction is our attempt to rectify that... so do! Please finish the entertaining, excellent works that you started here. Please!
Brian chapter 58 . 3/5/2008
You've written so many great Dark Angel stories and this is another one. I really liked the way you followed the general outline of Season One but changed key elements (e.g., no wheel chair and no prolonged UST) to create a very different, but equally compelling story. You could almost start a new story where this one left off as Max on the run with her siblings while Logan remains in Seattle(or not)trying to carry on as a single parent while being subject to the risks of Manticore and his EO work, has the potential for many dramatic and interesting moments.
jfg207 chapter 58 . 1/12/2007
Would you get on with the story? Did Max go back home? Did her and Logan finally become a family? Complete the story, please...

Jeanette