Reviews for A Thousand Words
xJamey chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was really, really wonderful. :) Can't believe I just saw this now, stupid me! xD Anyways, I loved how you wrote this, how you wrote Seth and Summer; everything was just written perfectly. :) Awesome job! Hope you write more oneshots soon!

-Jamey ;) (too lazy to log in ;P if you want, you can reply to this review by sending a PM or something ;P)
Jen chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This story was simply beautiful. I am a romantic at heart, and, of course, a Seth-Summer shipper. And to read this piece was just incredible.

Three words...so much better than one thousand.

Thank you for being an incredibly talented writer.
Saskia Mitchell chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
You are a talented writer, you express the imagery of the moment so perfectly.

I love the first few lines of the story, they mirror the confusion that everyone feels upon occasion. It's like when you're drunk and thinking of a single word (for instance: me, last night, and the word "spoon." lol) ...and you think to yourself...has it always been spelled that way? Has it always meant the same thing? And then you just say the word, over and over, until it loses all meaning.

Hm. Introspective, I liked.
emma summerethryrissa chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
omg!-yet another sweet ending. seth and summer rock! luv em xxooxx
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, that was written incredibly well! I loved it. I wish it were longer, but that's okay because it had such a sweet ending. Personally I cannot stand Zach, he is such a freaking lap-dog, he's so cute that I think he's in love with himself.
BabyTigerEyes chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
YAY! REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!

Aw...you are a great writer!

Don't stop writing cause if you do, I'll stop watching the O.C.!
Mernie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
OMG! That was amazing! So well written and just; beautiful!
Anne chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Not a fan of the pairing, but your summary caught my eye and I figured I could give it a chance. It was beautifully written and I really liked it. It's beyond good. You have talent and even though, this doesn't make me like S/S, I just wanted to let you know how good your writing is. :) Keep it up.
Christy chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very nice
Seeallthebeauty chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That definitely brought some tears to my eyes. Beautiful. I love all these S/S one-shots you're doing. They are AMAZING. Keep it up, for the sanity of all of us lol.
Diggles chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
OMG I'm seriously on the verge of tears! That was so good! Oh man... really good
genvessel chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
eloquently written. the bond between seth and summer - very well done. at first, when you talked about 'picture' i thought maybe it was one of the pictures seth drew of summer... but this is far, far better.
pink angel dreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Cute!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I don't think you should get rid of any of your stuff - after all, yoou spent time writing them, keep them out there for people to appreciate :)
StarryEyed15 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
omg you are such a good writer! i loved it!