Reviews for Lost in a Fantasy
Octavia Andrea Tucker-Harrison chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
eli chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Bad, bad BAD! Delete it now.
Shukaido chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Sweet! rite more! the WOT rox my face of! Your on the ninth one rite? (well i am...) ill read it later... that was cool! i like rand, but you made him too nice, rembember, he is supposed to be like "How are you? You are fine? OK then you will be in my army! No if's,and's or but's about it. XP
Psyco Faerie chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
this is a very goo story, I would like to read more.
EvilIrishChik chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
cool story you have to update quickly
Namari chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
that was awesome! i loved it! it's actually kind of wierd that I read this today cause just yesterday i was thinking about this same type of plot line. very nice. oh and if you don't write a chapter two i'll hunt you down and super glue you to a keyboard!
Minodrin chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Too be honest I think you could use longer paragraphs (maybe describe the surrounding, what the people think, etc.), instead of just dialogue. Also, I don't find your WoT characters to be the same as in the books, but I haven't read them in a while (I just picture Rand as more uncertain etc.).

All in all, ok, and if you get the plot going in further chapters, it might become a pretty good story.
theQuibbleringQuibblerer chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
yay this is fun. I've wanted to write a story where someone falls into the WOT but i figured that it would be extremely confusing.

Kudos to you for going for it!

update soon!
Sarah Alzamon Shadar chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Aviendha can't tell if someone has the ability to channel. The way women Tell if some one can channel is by making a stone glow if i remember corectly, That is how Moraine saw that Egwene could channel. Great idea though. I recently am working on one. No won will ever read it but me because I don't get on line much.
Lan's Mashiara chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
That was really funny, write more soon! I can't wait!
Red Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I enjoyed this fic, although I did get a little confused at the points where you transferred one characters' POV for another. I might also remind you that all Aes Sedai can channel, but not all channelers call themselves Aes Sedai. All in all, I found this one interesting. Please write more of it!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
YAY! This is awesome! so far... even though you showed it to me like Friday... OH WELL! I'm supposed to be doing homework, so I'm going to go... place
masquerade chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
OMFG! HAHA so funny! I have always wanted to read a fan fic like this but could never find it. WRITE MORE AND FASTER!
Matrim Taim chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This really is a good story, I had thought about writing something like this for a while but never really did. One thing you could improve, is to try and incorporate more of Rand and co.'s speaking habits, like "send for" instead of "get for me"
TheMushroomComander chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Yay! I'm the first to review! I was reviewing your other story when you sent this to me, SO! yay first chapter! awesome story! way, way, good! Were you talking about Gibson being the tennis coach? Yeah, she's evil! but hey, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, good story...I bet you would write a good Lotr story!:)