Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of Durand
duj chapter 3 . 4/27
Great Sorting hat song.
darkdranzer chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
"Harry exchanged a glance with Ron, who raised his eyebrows in commiseration and shrugged, apparently not having known that snippet about Squibs and potions either. Harry was willing to bet that it was not common knowledge at all, but probably tucked away in the third footnote of page one thousand and something of a textbook that hadn't been used for decades."

Hmmm this feels like it would be common knowledge for those who bothered to study potions. Or healers. It does seem a very important fact. Unless you were just purposely showing how ignorant harry is?

Just wanted to comment on that. Nice fic though i need to keep reminding myself harry is 16 and does not make smart decisions all the time. He‘s so aggravating and self centered sometimes which comes with being a teenager
RonaldWeasely chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Loved the story. Any chance of a sequel?
SherryGabs chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Superbly written story! Your attention to detail was phenomenal and the story very well told. JK couldn't have written these characters better herself. So glad I found this gem and it is going into my Favorites.
Pyrane chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
Some great ideas !
Thanks for the story ;D

Thunder Stag chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
You, Nomad1, have successfully managed to capture the essence of a true Harry Potter story: from Ron and his combination of lazy was and absolute loyalty to Hermione and her brains and big mouth. You even did this all without making it an excuse to tell everybody you hate Dumbledor (which I doubt).
Lahnny chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Nice story! Great! Love it! Make a sequel!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
Interesting story. I liked all the riddles that had to be figured out, and I like the idea of the curse, siphoning magic from the gifted and helping those who aren't.
The qas too lazy to log in chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Aw, poor rat. I actually almost cried at that. That was such a horrible thing to do.
The QAS chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Hmm . . . Branstone. That wouldn't happen to be referring to the little Hufflepuff girl, Eleanor Branstone, would it?
The QAS chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Alright, so I'm trying to figure this out. Whatever it is it seems to only be attacking Slytherins, which would probably bring us back to the writing in the library that hints that they will have to befriend the Slytherins in order to defeat whatever is out there. Yep, that's pretty much it. Excellent story.
The QAS chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Bum . . . bum . . . bum . . . .
The QAS chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
This is really excellent. I am loving this story.
Agent Nightly chapter 30 . 12/28/2010
I've never been so impressed by the quality of writing in a fic. The plot was not especially inspired but the details were. The poetry, puzzles, new creatures and magic items, it was all pitch perfect. JK Rowling couldn't have written characters more cannon than these.

Now if you'd just throw in some crazy conceit, for example that Harry is the descendant of a magical llama, I'm sure this story would get ten thousand reviews. But who wants the praise of a moron who can't tell the difference between good story telling and verbal diarrhea?
blinddivinity chapter 30 . 10/18/2010
Wow. This story was on par with "The Horse", "Under Siege" and "Forest of Mystery".

Very well written. Loved the way you portrayed Hermione, Snape, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore and every other character.

You made me cry, laugh and scowel through out the story.

I couldn't stop to review each chapter, I just kept going to the next and the next. It was to interesting for me to stop.

I'm surprised at how little reviews this fic has. It deserves more than a thousand if you ask me. You were persuasive, informative and descriptive in every line.

Your characters were very well developed.

You should be proud of yourself. I really loved this fic.