Reviews for Surviving This
Nice!~
Mermaid's Magic chapter 4 . 8/31
you said hunters? is there more then Scar still alive? also what about the Facehugger that got Scar, please tell me that it didnt get him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This was so good. I was on the edge of my seat thw entire way through, even having watched the film i really enjoyed this :)
Stunning Sunset chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Nice reimagining of the movie!
CrazyScaryPerson chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
Omg. This is the best story i have read! I loved how you described the temple and the enotions the lex went through. And who you descrided the predators, Scar was the best loved him. I cried when he died in this, i was curious in the begin whether or not you were going to have the alien come out of hime like in the movie, but I'm glad you did. So are you going to continue this and tell what happens next. Because i cabt help but wonder that the predators are going to abduct her and put her in thier hunting games (if you see any of the 'Predator' moives where they abduct humans to test and hunt them to better themselves) or for something else entirety. I JUST HAVE TO KNOW. If not this story still rocks. Great job i realky enjoyed it, and i really hope you continue it.
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 11 . 3/23/2016
The fic lives! Excellent conclusion.
blackangel150 chapter 11 . 3/23/2016
Poor lex
littlebirdy chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
TTUTT~ SCAR IS STILL ALIVE! THANK PAUK!
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Yep! This is WAAAAAAY more realistic! DEFINITELY A 'ME' MOVE RIGHT THERE! X'D
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This was absolutely marvelous. Your pacing of the story was written very well and the characterization was both intriguing and believable. Its such a relief to find authors that can realistically portray complex beings of a unique sentience, without completely humanizing them (such as the yautja). On top of that, your attention to the right details was spot on. Often times I'll come across stories where too much emphasis is placed on random things that are irrelevant or not enough is given to really build significance in a key scene or moment. So, bravo.
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
Such a pity that a certain spear-snatching character was killed. I was really hoping he would have made an appearance in the sequel.
SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER END
Anyway, I am really looking forward to reading the sequel. Wonderful work - very enjoyable read.
MaiWishes chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
That was really, really cool. Idk if u still read reviews for this story but i had to say it. You should have been on the writing team of AVP, they needed u! :)
MaiWishes chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
The took her out by trick, not so ludicrous. On their own the would be mites to trample yes
MaiWishes chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Aww, Grid :(
KawaiPanda chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
This is awesome! I love love love it. :)
laughcuzitsfun chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I really do love where this story is going. But isn't the writing a bit too formal, stiff? "Though I understood him not, I know instinctively what question he was asking." It doesn't work for me.