Reviews for Surviving This
BenMused chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
Whew, finally got the chance to Review. I really love and adore this fic. I love how Lex has to work for the Predator's trust, instead of just being granted it, like so many of the other fics I've read. The part when Celtic was touching her wounds, actually made *me* wince, just reading it. lol.

It's just brilliant really.
ormunroe chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
I love this story!

When I saw AVP I thought the bond between Lex and 'Scar' was undeniable. Your story maintains the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' theme while adding that odd bit of friendship/could develop into something more tension present in the movie. I thinks its nothing but sci-fi/fantasy to push the limits of what can happen btwn alien and humans. What is more sci-fi than befriending (or something more) an alien that is vaugely humanoid in appearance but whose features are hideous when compared with a human's idea of beauty? Its easy to see falling for Legolas but you have to have a really good story to see that happening with the Predator. :op

This just keeps getting better and better. I'm hooked!
Golden Wind chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
Wow, talk about mood swings on Celtic's part. Well, I guess he was mautre enough to finally accept Lex, right?(especially after being shot ;D)

Great chapter, I wonder if they're finding away out. Hey question, what are you going to do about that Alien in Scars chest?

Anyway good luck with the next chapter!
polliwog chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great story. You must update soon.
drakonlily chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
" when and if I get out of here, I silently promised myself, the first thing I am going to do is get dead drunk."

GOD I've said it before, I'll say it every chapter, your characters are so REAL. Even thought his is a totally fanatical place and experiance the reactions are amazing.

The relationships are also very good, I like how the predators have a social class, and a whole seeming code of honor, but its different from ours. Here he gets shot and he is impressed, with us, we'd be a bit pissy.

I like how they aren't overly "human" or gentile but they aren't raving monsters. I just.. ELEPHANT SHOE!
DemonDragon000 chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
I thought Celtic had died from that shot!
Aewnaur chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
oh that was resolved great! but really lol.. being drunk in this is probably not a good thing.. i love that Scar purrs at her.. lol..now what we need is a good attack where lex can save celtic and then he might still not like her but at least he won't give scar a hard time anymore.. lol.. ..
Tainted Valentine chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
lol! the "extremely painful beyond belief" blue goop gets her drunk ha! gotta love it
Senri chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
Ah, this fic is still delightful. I adore how you're making Lex work for the respect of the Preds, instead of just making them automatically love her. All the twists and extra complications you're adding to this story make it so much fun. I wonder what passed between Scar and Celtic to make Celtic accept her? As always, you're doing great work, the speed of your updates makes me smile, and for the love of God keep it up! ;p
Abbey Normal chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Hmm, don't know how Scar's going to react to this...I remember in Prey Machiko accidentally shot one of Dachende's students, but the guy was a rogue anyway. Celtic is Scar's comrade, so I have no idea how that's going to play out. Very interesting twist! Keep it up!
zodiac chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
I sit, reading fics

Bam! Laughing, fell off of chair

Chapter Eight? Can't wait!
DemonDragon000 chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
yay Scar back!
Arcana Dagger chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
YOU ROCK!
Kinnikufan chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
I was really impressed by your wrighting, I always thought it was unfair that celtic got killed, I liked him, hope scar dosn't kill him, and you put lex through even more trouble, great story so far, I want more!
Tainted Valentine chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
o hehehahahaha! this is great! gets more and more exciting the more I read _
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »