Reviews for Surviving This
Tainted Valentine chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
lol! the "extremely painful beyond belief" blue goop gets her drunk ha! gotta love it
Senri chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
Ah, this fic is still delightful. I adore how you're making Lex work for the respect of the Preds, instead of just making them automatically love her. All the twists and extra complications you're adding to this story make it so much fun. I wonder what passed between Scar and Celtic to make Celtic accept her? As always, you're doing great work, the speed of your updates makes me smile, and for the love of God keep it up! ;p
Abbey Normal chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Hmm, don't know how Scar's going to react to this...I remember in Prey Machiko accidentally shot one of Dachende's students, but the guy was a rogue anyway. Celtic is Scar's comrade, so I have no idea how that's going to play out. Very interesting twist! Keep it up!
zodiac chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
I sit, reading fics

Bam! Laughing, fell off of chair

Chapter Eight? Can't wait!
DemonDragon000 chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
yay Scar back!
Arcana Dagger chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
YOU ROCK!
Kinnikufan chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
I was really impressed by your wrighting, I always thought it was unfair that celtic got killed, I liked him, hope scar dosn't kill him, and you put lex through even more trouble, great story so far, I want more!
Tainted Valentine chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
o hehehahahaha! this is great! gets more and more exciting the more I read _
Golden Wind chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Oh I totaly agree, the 2 other Preds in the movie died too quickly...gr...adding one back certainly gives it a nice twist! Although I was surprised that Celtic Pred saved Lex, if he doesn't care for her life.

Oh well, Lex is still alive right? That's all that matters. I'm sensing a bit of competition between Scar and Celtic Predtor in the future. Can't wait for more!
BenMused chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
You are a descibing GENIUS! The part the pyramid shifted again was very well written, and like every other chapter in this fic had me on the edge of my seat.
zodiac chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
In all honesty... we who read (ficwhores) love it when you keep the chapters coming. Lex didn't come across as an uber-commando, but as a frightened person desperate to survive.

I wonder, what did Celtic do with her spear?
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
ooh! story is good! Keep going!
Aewnaur chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
ah.. i can't decide if i wanted her to run and hide behind Scar or run away from them both.. if Celtic would let him keep her alive being with Scar would be the better bet.. lol.. to bad he is such a nasty.. lordy how mangled are you going to get Lex? lol.. babe has got to be one big walking sore by now.. lol.. so cool another chapter this quick.. great story.. i love that you are showing a big diffrence between Scar and Celtic.. plus the imagery is cool.. i can practically see the movie in my head... err.. i mean story.. yeah yeah that's what i meant.. lol..
drakonlily chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
God this is so gripping! You really hit a stride with this one. Like really, you move from one instance to the other, its all I can do not to read the end to make sure she's alright.

ELEPHANT SHOE!
drakonlily chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
yay more predators! XD I really like this version of the story, it's very very real.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »