Reviews for Surviving This
BenMused chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
I must say that this is one of my favorite stories in the Alien/Predator Section of this website! You're style of writing, and the describing words you use are absolutely amazing and really help to tell the story. -admires your fic-
zodiac chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Neat, how long till the next chapter?
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Teehee Awesome chapter
Lord Azrael chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
well writen, well thaught out and perfict grammer and spelling.

damn good love to hear more from you...
drakonlily chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Oh dear god I love you. It was funny with the rocks, but not too much so, more of a morbid twist of humor. I like the Predator. :)
DemonDragon000 chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Lex is not having a good time at this is she?
drakonlily chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
"As Sebastian’s head sank down to rest on his chest, as his body relaxed in death, I heard someone crying softly, and realized it was me."

Elephant Shoe!

Really, this is just wonderfully real. I adore it.
drakonlily chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Wh00t! I just love her reactions, you've made this so human and believable. It really is wonderful and you should be proud.

The prick was laughing at me."

I'd think that too I think. Jerk. Name him Niblet or Preston then he'll be sorry. XD
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Another great chapter
drakonlily chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
God, just...

EVERYTHING the discription, the measures, the way this is paced. Perfect. I love the feelings of fear and desperation, I know I wouldn't be very relaxed in her position.

Elephant Shoe!
juju chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Keep it coming! I'm anxious to see where you take this!
Arcana Dagger chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Very nice! A different twist to the encounter. Will you write more?
Abbey Normal chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Moving along nicely. It seems one little change in the story can cause a whole different set of events to occur. I like!
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Another terrific chapter. Excellent!
Abbey Normal chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Great beginning. You've got skills. I'd really love to see how this plays out, I love alternate endings.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »