Reviews for Surviving This
zodiac chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Neat, how long till the next chapter?
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Teehee Awesome chapter
Lord Azrael chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
well writen, well thaught out and perfict grammer and spelling.

damn good love to hear more from you...
drakonlily chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Oh dear god I love you. It was funny with the rocks, but not too much so, more of a morbid twist of humor. I like the Predator. :)
DemonDragon000 chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Lex is not having a good time at this is she?
drakonlily chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
"As Sebastian’s head sank down to rest on his chest, as his body relaxed in death, I heard someone crying softly, and realized it was me."

Elephant Shoe!

Really, this is just wonderfully real. I adore it.
drakonlily chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Wh00t! I just love her reactions, you've made this so human and believable. It really is wonderful and you should be proud.

"Laughter.

The prick was laughing at me."

I'd think that too I think. Jerk. Name him Niblet or Preston then he'll be sorry. XD
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Another great chapter
drakonlily chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
God, just...

EVERYTHING the discription, the measures, the way this is paced. Perfect. I love the feelings of fear and desperation, I know I wouldn't be very relaxed in her position.

Elephant Shoe!
juju chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Keep it coming! I'm anxious to see where you take this!
Arcana Dagger chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Very nice! A different twist to the encounter. Will you write more?
Abbey Normal chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Moving along nicely. It seems one little change in the story can cause a whole different set of events to occur. I like!
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Another terrific chapter. Excellent!
Abbey Normal chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Great beginning. You've got skills. I'd really love to see how this plays out, I love alternate endings.
MaD hAtTeReSs chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Nice beggining far I've only seen two or three other stories with these characters in soon again please and give us an idea of what's going to happen. :)
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »