Reviews for Surviving This
Aewnaur chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
oh oh big jerky jerk.. just wait until scar finds out he left lex alone.. big bully .. lol.. but oh what luck she is seeming to have.. .. lol.. ok here is the chant even though you just updated.. lol.. more more more..
Aewnaur chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
more more more.. lol.. this is a great alternate ending .. much more action and realistic.. i would have run from the big alien too.. the enemy of my enemy is sometimes still the enemy.. lol.. although i do so love the human/yautja pairing.. i must be a sick puppy.. hmm maybe in a former life..lol..
Abbey Normal chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Bwahaha. I love the relationship forming, it's cool and also realistic. And I think your writing is improving from the earlier chapters, it's tighter and more descriptive. Now I have to go check out the mary sue story.
Tainted Valentine chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
yeh! I like this version of the movie MOST ENTERTAINING! great fic! keep it up I wanna read more :)
The Unknown Warrior 11 chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Alright! This is a great fic. It's so well done. The grammar, personality, and, well, movie-likeness is great. It's like watching the movie again. I hope we get to see a lot more Prdator fights, and i hope that you'll write in a fight between "Scar" (credit name for main Predator) and that Alien with the Checkers on him, and extending the Queen fight, without killing off the Predator. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DIE! Otherwise, great fic, keep up the good work and update soon!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Yay! I love your writing style. I really hope you won't kill Scare off...I love the story, and, I love the whole thing! Keep up the good work!
Golden Wind chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
I've always found different endings to AVP to be quite interesting. This one is very well writen, lots of detail and you could feel what Lex is experiencing throughout her adventure.

It kinda makes you wonder(or maybe that's just me ;D)if Paul Anderson ever read any of these fan fics and thought "maybe I should've ended the movie like that".

Well anyway I'm really enjoyinng this story. I'm anxious to know what happens next! Take care and good luck with your other chapters!
BenMused chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
I must say that this is one of my favorite stories in the Alien/Predator Section of this website! You're style of writing, and the describing words you use are absolutely amazing and really help to tell the story. -admires your fic-
zodiac chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Neat, how long till the next chapter?
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Teehee Awesome chapter
Lord Azrael chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
well writen, well thaught out and perfict grammer and spelling.

damn good love to hear more from you...
drakonlily chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Oh dear god I love you. It was funny with the rocks, but not too much so, more of a morbid twist of humor. I like the Predator. :)
DemonDragon000 chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Lex is not having a good time at this is she?
drakonlily chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
"As Sebastian’s head sank down to rest on his chest, as his body relaxed in death, I heard someone crying softly, and realized it was me."

Elephant Shoe!

Really, this is just wonderfully real. I adore it.
drakonlily chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Wh00t! I just love her reactions, you've made this so human and believable. It really is wonderful and you should be proud.

"Laughter.

The prick was laughing at me."

I'd think that too I think. Jerk. Name him Niblet or Preston then he'll be sorry. XD
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »