Reviews for Surviving This
Golfbabe87 chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
I loved this story it was so unique! I find it very interesting and exciting to have another predator included in the storyline. I am going to go read the sequel!
Lina03 chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Wow, what an ending..but much more satisfying that the original one. I loved it! _
DarthRabbit102 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
It is very very good
frnight chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
Great story. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequal.
frnight chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
Wow, I'm already at the end? I hate it when a story I'm really enjoying ends. At least I have the sequal!
frnight chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
lol. As Lex says: 1 human and 2 teenaged predators. This story definitely has charm.
frnight chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Ah geez, Celtic is being a pain but at least he's tolerant. As for Lex, lol, she's gotten into constant trouble with stealing the pred's weapons.
frnight chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Intuition helping her actually makes some sense. Sometimes nothing can beat pure instinct. It was rather funny that After stealing the spear, he throws it to her. Heh, bet he never expected to do that.
frnight chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol. Give him back the gun and then take his spear. What was Lex thinking?
Dragowolf chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
WOW! That was a great story! And I loved how real you made it seem! It was amazing! I really liked the alternate ending too! It was great!
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
Awesome! :D

I think both endings are so good! Can't decide which I like the most... I want Scar to live... but the secound ending was good too :/
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
See, now I didn't need you to answer the first three questions you posted at the beginning of this chapter cause I PAYED ATTENTION to the story. Since I don't know the mythology of Predator very well I was willing to give extreme latitude in creative license regarding the the fourth and fifth ?s, but the answers you provided turned out to be informative and interesting, thank you.

The sixth and final question is just impolite to ask an author in my opinion. We'll find out what you're going to do regarding Scar being prego with a Xenomorph in your own damn time. Anyhoo, just wanted to bestow my loquacious opinion upon you, dear author. Love you story.
blu kat chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Definitely liking your verison of the movie better. Spelling and grammar still good. Thanks.
blu kat chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Spelling and grammar still good. Trying to decide which is better your scene or the movies. But I think I like yours better.
blu kat chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Spelling and grammar still good. Like the way Lex acts and reacts to the situation.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »