Reviews for Surviving This
frnight chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol. Give him back the gun and then take his spear. What was Lex thinking?
Dragowolf chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
WOW! That was a great story! And I loved how real you made it seem! It was amazing! I really liked the alternate ending too! It was great!
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
Awesome! :D

I think both endings are so good! Can't decide which I like the most... I want Scar to live... but the secound ending was good too :/
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
See, now I didn't need you to answer the first three questions you posted at the beginning of this chapter cause I PAYED ATTENTION to the story. Since I don't know the mythology of Predator very well I was willing to give extreme latitude in creative license regarding the the fourth and fifth ?s, but the answers you provided turned out to be informative and interesting, thank you.

The sixth and final question is just impolite to ask an author in my opinion. We'll find out what you're going to do regarding Scar being prego with a Xenomorph in your own damn time. Anyhoo, just wanted to bestow my loquacious opinion upon you, dear author. Love you story.
blu kat chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Definitely liking your verison of the movie better. Spelling and grammar still good. Thanks.
blu kat chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Spelling and grammar still good. Trying to decide which is better your scene or the movies. But I think I like yours better.
blu kat chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Spelling and grammar still good. Like the way Lex acts and reacts to the situation.
blu kat chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
As long as the spelling and grammar is readable I'll continue to read. Like what I've read so far.
RainbowHeart chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
I know this is well over 3 years since you last posted [considering the fact I just watched the movie, you can all me retarded...] but...I couldn't just favourite the story without saying how wonderful this is. It was just so thrilling! I loved every aspect of it. [though, poor Celtic...]

Thank you for writing this. Hope your writer's block leave sometime. [And I'm in CANADA TOO! and unhealthily obsessed with fanfiction too! hahahahha]
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
best AvP fic ever. E.V.E.R! Off to read the sequel!
Meiza chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
I'm brand new to the fandom, and my first instinct regarding a LexScar story was to run away and hide in a dark corner somewhere.

But you're such a great writer, I just have to stick around and see what you do with it. Particularly since you write Lex with such realism, and the character interactions flow naturally. So it doesn't scare me as much, and I feel I can trust you to do it well. :).

See you there.
K.Riley chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I really love this story. It's well thought out and very, very believable. It has action, humor, and the slight bit of horror the Aliens vs. Predators bring to the table. I love both endings and can't decide which is better, though I didn't entirely like the idea of Celtic dying, even if he is horrible to Lex. All in all, this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
reviwer chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
i agree with your note
sporker101 chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
I absolutely loved this. I just watched AvP for the first time on Monday and I fell in love with it, especially the Scar/Lex relationship. This is most well written fanfiction with these two that I have read so far, and I'm moving on to the sequel now.
Betty chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Your story is just awesome! I come from Poland, and recently I have watched AvP 2 (January 2008). Then, I started to search for something that would make an impression on me after watching the incredible Predator in action on w pages. Something that would be close to the alliance between the Predator and a human being. Thanks God I was good at English during my classes ;-) and thanks God I found your story! It is something I was looking for, and the story I would long remember. Thanks for that, really!

Betty