Reviews for Surviving This
RainbowHeart chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
I know this is well over 3 years since you last posted [considering the fact I just watched the movie, you can all me retarded...] but...I couldn't just favourite the story without saying how wonderful this is. It was just so thrilling! I loved every aspect of it. [though, poor Celtic...]

Thank you for writing this. Hope your writer's block leave sometime. [And I'm in CANADA TOO! and unhealthily obsessed with fanfiction too! hahahahha]
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
best AvP fic ever. E.V.E.R! Off to read the sequel!
Meiza chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
I'm brand new to the fandom, and my first instinct regarding a LexScar story was to run away and hide in a dark corner somewhere.

But you're such a great writer, I just have to stick around and see what you do with it. Particularly since you write Lex with such realism, and the character interactions flow naturally. So it doesn't scare me as much, and I feel I can trust you to do it well. :).

See you there.
kstar26 chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I really love this story. It's well thought out and very, very believable. It has action, humor, and the slight bit of horror the Aliens vs. Predators bring to the table. I love both endings and can't decide which is better, though I didn't entirely like the idea of Celtic dying, even if he is horrible to Lex. All in all, this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
reviwer chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
i agree with your note
sporker101 chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
I absolutely loved this. I just watched AvP for the first time on Monday and I fell in love with it, especially the Scar/Lex relationship. This is most well written fanfiction with these two that I have read so far, and I'm moving on to the sequel now.
Betty chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Your story is just awesome! I come from Poland, and recently I have watched AvP 2 (January 2008). Then, I started to search for something that would make an impression on me after watching the incredible Predator in action on w pages. Something that would be close to the alliance between the Predator and a human being. Thanks God I was good at English during my classes ;-) and thanks God I found your story! It is something I was looking for, and the story I would long remember. Thanks for that, really!

Betty
shadowglove chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You know, I've never been into the whole 'xeno/human' love thingy, but I got a huge vibe from the predator and Lex during the movie, and I so loved your fic (the first AVP fic I've rewad) so I guess you're getting me hooked. I mean, come on, from not really liking to adding the story as a favorite? You're good.
ShimmeringJade chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Dang. You just officially got me hooked on Scar/Lex.

And your stories.

-faves loves-

-Jade
Dasz chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
what an awesome fic! even when reading scifi/fantasy, it's nice to find characters that are actually believable. thank you!
Barranca chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Well girl, your stories are the first that I read in the Alien/Predator fandom and I must say, you have totally spoiled me!
Witch isit chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
I absolutely loved your story. Your writing style is so good; you make the story so gripping, and emotionally realisic. You sympathise so well with the characters, capturing them completely. Thank you!

Witch isit
Grim Bonez chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
WTF! Thats NOT right you left the second ending as a cliff hanger now i wont know if there was more! That sucks! Please write more to this story! Luv Grim
Shadow and Flame chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
hehehe hunting aliens while intoxicated... fantasic :)

Is good you resurected Celtic, I also thought the Predators in AvP got killed off to easily/quickly (although the shot where the alien impaled Chopper was cool)

continues reading
Eph chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
If only the movie had ended more like this. The abruptness of it didn't make me very happy. Very good story. 3 thumbs up. :) I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »