Reviews for Risen Demon
ThoseLittleAnodynes chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
It is amazing :D really love it so far - the only thing is that u call him former channeller a lot, perhaps to much?
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 35 . 6/28/2013
great story
hey chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
hey my first name is Cody
TheHipsterofBefore chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Hooray for Foreshadowing XD
DarkEcoFreak chapter 35 . 11/23/2012
Ok I'm not even going to list all the things I love about this since theres just to many things I love about this! Everything is just… awesome! Like literarily EVERYTHING. I wasn't sure about the new look for DJ at first but I love it now! Now I'm going to read the sequel!
Samurai-jack5 chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
...ew...ewwwwwww! gah my brain! ottsel/human sex! IT BURNS US!
Samurai-jack5 chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Ohohoho! Now this is an interesting turn of events. I'm really looking forward to how his Light powers are going to manifest and work haha :D Curious about how Jak looks however, surprised at you giving him wings, or at least how they seem to look. Would have expected him to have had more of a... "Jak and Daxter" flair to them, don't get me wrong they seem different (remind me of Sasuke's wings in Naruto) but... An example would be his Light wings are made of tentaclly...things... which you wouldn't expect for an "angel" like visage. But this is your fiction and I trust your judgement :D I shall continue to read.

also I've noticed that I sound like a posh snob in my reviews...sorry for that XD
Samurai-jack5 chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Good chapter, good chapter indeed... but... not too sure about "Good" having sharp looking armour whilst "Evil" having rounded... doesn't make much sense, nor does the helmet looking as it does. Would think it would have similar design to their robots or even the Metal Heads.
Also unsure of the fact of the use of a hologram to be used as their guide. Would have thought you would have used the Precursor Statues or the ominous voice that seemed to have no origin, like in the game perhaps with your own twist. Was the Hologram in colour? Because when reading I assumed it to be like the hologram they used at the end of Jak 2.
Samurai-jack5 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Once again your writing is brilliant :D Action is fun and Jak is as he should be. Only just occurred to me now but I'm not too sure about Jak using a Kitetsu considering his character, fighting style, location and it's apparent previous owner. A Kitetsu requires finesse and dexterity to use correct? Jak (in game at least) has little or no finesse and limited dexterity XD His fighting style is more; if it ain't in pieces, use more explosive. One would think he would use a more... wild weapon; a Long sword, Viking sword (actually called that) or a Sabre for example, a Xiphos being the best considering its Spartan origin. Just a thought... Other than that I really like how this story is going! :D
Samurai-jack5 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Yo, just here to say; loving your story so far. It's a great read and all the characters are believable :D
If someone hasn't already told you then here is the list of Metal Head species:
Spyder Gunner: The four legged crab thing you have to hunt with Sig.
Stalker: The Metal Heads that carry around the Eco sheild.
Cloaker: The Metal Heads that clock in Haven Forest.
Hopper: The annoying frog-like Metal Heads that attacked you in a swarm at the Mountain Temple.
Wasp: The hovering Metal Heads at the Drill Platform, they make the power-up noise when about to shoot.
Stinger: The scorpion Metal Heads.
Juice Goon: The fat ones with the red electrical weapons.
Sling Blaster: The tall, lanky ones you find in Dead Town the second time you go there, they throw dark eco blasts at you.
Ginsu: the ones with rotating blades at their waists at the Drill Platform.
Saw Fish: the ones in the water in the Sewers.
Hose Head: the ones that shoot the blue beam in the Sewers (very annoying XD)
Grunt: the cat like ones that are most common.
Rapid Gunner: The bipedal ones with rapid fire (as you may have guessed)
Flying Spider: ...the name says it all, found outside the nest.
Metal-Pede: the giant centipedes that chase you in the Underport.
Grunt Elephant: The giant Metal Head at the nest that had electricity coming from its back and couldn't be killed.
Ram Head: the rhino like Metal Heads at the Mountain Temple.
Squid Head: the jellyfish Metal Heads underwater.
Manic Head: the dog like Metal Heads that attack you the first time at the Pumping Station (reddish coloured skin)
Metal Jacket: the wasp like Metal Heads that attack you at the Strip Mine when saving Vin
And that's all the ones I can remember :D Hope it helped.
jab chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
A reference to republic commando? Oddly fitting in the Jake universe. I can see there being a need for an elite guard. Not the nanny pamby yellow KG of course.
jab chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Ah the shredder; the shotgun of the future from Turok 2. Beautiful. I kinda like the dark eco blood and regent ability. Makes sense and if it was in the game... it would a lot of parts easier good work jojo
jab chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Kitetsu? THE kitetsu? The bad ass life sucking sword that you could dual wield and throw from ninja gaiden? One if my favourite weapons next to the dabilahro? Holey white. This fic is already shaping up. I just got through reading dark war and now this? Damn I've been missing out. I'm loving the graphic violence too. If naughty dog wanted to give Jake 2 an m rating... well lets just say dark bomb would do more than make people fly covered in dark eco.
Rian chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
Absolutely love this chapter. Just wished that i knew what exactly Jak looked like. Sadly, I don't have a Fanfiction account as I am a terrible writer.
Prowler4 chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
I recommend reading these last three chapters, especially this one, while playing "Cosmic Love" by Florence The Machine. Especially during the last bit where Torn left the Palace with Alex. It's so sad, I'm tearing up.

I'll also take this time to say that this is a very well thought out fic. You've taken a lot into account and the bit with the sword and the evolution of Jak's dark half is blending smoothly with the original storyline. I look forward to reading the rest of it, as well as the sequel. Keep writing!