Reviews for Puppy 101
Yueh16 chapter 12 . 9/6
Please, please, please continue this story. I'm really loving it!
Timid Anon chapter 12 . 8/28
Hello! Just so you know, I really love this fic. I think little Sesshoumaru and little Inuyasha are the cutest things ever. u Also, you were right, it didn't take you another year to update this, it took ten. And counting. But that's alright, if it's a dead fic, it's a dead fic. Though still, I'd love to see where this goes.
Sessho chapter 12 . 7/26
Hm certainly not 1 but 10 years. And going on. I loved the story and will be waiting for an update even if it takes 10 more years. Ja ne!;-)
Wolf'sVine chapter 12 . 4/25
Huh, well, I adore this fic in it's entirety. I think it's funny that sweet, humble Rin was reincarnated as a little spoiled brat and I can't help but wonder if Sango and Miroku was reincarnated too. I'm curious to know whether or not Sesshomaru is ever gonna talk and if Inuyasha is gonna sing a song that makes sense. What will Sesshomaru do for a talent? He undoubtedly has many, but what will fit the contest? This fic is a one-of-a-kind, hilarious and deeply moving fic and I really hope that you'll someday, (preferably someday soon), update this gorgeous piece of heavenly chocolate cake! Please know that I sincerely am glad I decided to read this fic... even though it's not finished. I hope you read this review and know you have a reader that likes this fic a whole lot.
Rowdyruffmama chapter 12 . 4/1
I love this story, and I hope you update it.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 12 . 1/27
please update soon ! its been awhile. thank you!
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 12 . 1/5
Oh my god! I love it! I absolutely love it! You have to update soon! This is incredible! I can't wait to read more soon! Please update!

By the way, I wish you a prosperous new year!
Remny chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
I'm hoping this story will be continued soon , looking forward to reading it
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
Жду продолжения! Очень захватывающий и интересный рассказ!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Chibi Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were adorable! I especially loved the quiet thoughtful little lordling and wonder what on earth happened for him to not speak :( It's going on almost 10 years now so I suppose you've probably abandoned this. I hope you're well though and thanks for sharing. Still hoping you do come back to finish it sometime :)
Yanara126 chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
PLEASE, PLEEEAAASE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE, don't stop writing! This is cute, funny, realistic and simply perfect! I don't want it to stop! O.O PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE! By the way, I really liked the Kingdom Hearts joke.
kagomeLove2 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Why is it that excellent stories are never completed on this site? Well thanks for shRing this excellent story. Hope you will complete it.
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Nine years and still no updates... oh well, thanks for providing us with an amazing, heartwarming, emotional, well-worded, UNFINISHED story. Please, please, please, PLEASE update. I always think about this story, at school, at my academies, in my sleep. I can't live without this fanfic. So please! I love this story far too much to let it go! You've just ended us with the best cliffhanger! You've got to update it! This could actually wind up being my favorite fanfic if it was finished!
septimusromanseverus chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
SURE! instead it's taken about 7. I really wished this story would be finished. Inu and Sesh are just so CUTE! oh well... thank for half a story
Mischief3.0 chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
"And, I solemnly swear, it isn't going to take me another year to update. Sorry about that, by the way."

This is last updated in 2007. It's now 2016.
9yrs. Hopefully there is still hope. Plz say there is still hope. Anything! Is there gonna be some kind of adoption of this story? Dare I say someone adopted it? If so I need the info ASAP. Plz plz plz plz let there be hope!
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »