Reviews for The Visit
GeekMonster9 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Loved this story! Update more! :D
vic chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
u left WAY to many authors notes but other than that the story is actually very good, but u also need to work on your grammar there were many mistakes. sry for being so critical, write more stories :)
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
awesome so far!XD
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
PLS NEVA DO KIBAHINA! NARUHINA DUH! no offense... lol... oh yea... lol means laf out loud... lmao means laff my ass off! XD (and i dunno wat AU means)
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
OMG I'D DIE IF I HAD A GRANDMA LIKE THAT! I CANNOT BELEEV THAT SAKURA DINT SAY ANYTHING TO HER GRANDMA TO SHUT HER UP! XD XD XD XD ! L.O.L!
Kotone111 chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
this is pretty funny story
Bombsauce chapter 13 . 10/4/2006
aaww! MAN!all the good fics get disconitnued!
DoubleDee068 chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
are you planing on countine this story i love it please update soon!
CraZy-AneH-GiRL chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
UpDate Soon...

maybe it's too late for me to say 'good luck' to you for your test, but still I'll say it. "Good Luck."

This story made me crazy,, I need a pillow to prevent my 'laughing voice' make anyone wake up this night,,

- I thought roast bug taste isn't so bad,, good,,
child of a fallen angel chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
maybe you have them swim in sewer water or having them transfer things from one side to the other while in some yukky stuff or even have them in a box need them to craw out and unlock the box while nasty muck is poured on them.
lexy499 chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
dis is an awesome fic!

hop update soon!
You don't need to know chapter 13 . 8/5/2005
Come on you HAVE TO CONTINUE. this is really good series!
reece21 chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
yah kok ga di continue.. pdhl bgs loh critanya. ehehe. ohya, aku juga dr indo loh. pas lg bc2 fic ini. kaget. loh kok ada bhs indonya. hehehe. continue yah!
RedHotPhoenix chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
lol laugh out loud

lmao laugh my a$$ off

au ? I don't even know this one...-_-"