Reviews for Santa's Hogwarts Debut
official cheeky devil chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
this story is heaps MAD! in fact all ur stories are! u know what u are? ur a heaps mad and wicked person and i love u!
moondragon13 chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
that was the coolest! I loved it, hey, could you do a sequel involving the easter bunny or something? anyway, i loved it!
0Chrissie0 chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
This was really good! I had laugher tears in my eyes by the end!:D A blown up Santa!Hahaha! Could you please write more ficies on the Marauders? pweety pweety pwease?:)

-{- *Star Eyed Unicorn* -}-
RubyRaisin chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
How amusing! It was really cute, and I liked the dynamics. But it really needs to be grammatically checked. And some things are repetative. But an overall thumbs up!
RubyRaisin chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I'm amused, and intrigued! Keep it up!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
I loved this story! There's only one thing... In one chapter you say that they are in the fifth year dormitory and then in the next chapter you say that the students looked for them in the sixth year dormitory. Other than that, however, it was brilliant! The fact that Santa "blew up" was just a beautiful added bonus! I am adding this story to my favorite stories list.
Ieyre chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
They are SO going to get caught, I know it! Hehehehe...McGonagall will NOT be happy!
Cleared chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
great story. very funny and u really captured the characters well. their personalities are very well displayed.
moondragon13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
hi,

i just wanted to say...

I LOVE THIS STORY!

Who cares if its not cristmas? I love this, if you don't update soon, I will send you a howler!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!