Reviews for Bad Memoris Are Like An Infection
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Plz continue. I want to read more, I'm must know what happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
MAKE ANOTHER! That was beyond cruel. How could you leave me hanging!? Why? I NEED CLOSURE! Please I'm begging you, finish it!
alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
can i PLZ get the happy version? i am deeply in lone with this fic!
AddictedReader9 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i would like the happy version please!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I wanna read the happy version.

You must now wash away the tears you have caused with cheer!

Noah
Shadeofblue chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Can you please send me the happy version of this fic?
Amras Black-Fox chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
very dark indeed but interesting nonetheless.
ohddearr chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this is a really good sequel i liked it like a lot too lol
levi ichimaru chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
depressing story but interesting and Please send me the happy version,
ForeverLilacLies chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It was beautiful and I almost cried! can I have the hapy ending please!
chibi foxy chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's such a sad story but interesting and wonderfully written nonetheless. Please send me the happy version, Pretty please -
Sweet-With-Talent chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
If the sad one was interesting I wonder how the happy version will be. Please send it to me!
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I had actually thought that Naruto had died in the prequel... because he was bleeding from his wrists and his eyes were "dull and lifeless" ...not the exact words, but you know.

Anyway... you pack that ever-so-fun and devastating angsy-ness into every sentence... really love it. Especially your broken!Naruto. It like... hurt to read some parts.

Also, the only reason why I had found the fic in the first place (and I'm glad I did) was because I was going to write one like it, and was wondering whether or not anyone had already submitted something similar.

Gah... You did a better job then I could have.
Suicide Of Love chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh! *cry* That was really sad... (understatement) It was... Gawd, how do I explain? I loved it and hated it and wanted to cherish it and wanted to burn it... That pretty much sums it up... (I know I'm late with this, but I'd love to read the happy version of this...)
dyyan5253 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006