Reviews for Low Down Dirty Tricks
Shadalaine chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love the story. However, when you wrote that 'Rumble and Frenzy took their queue', I got a little mixed up. Queue means a line. Cue means signal.
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Err...I don't see how this is complete. :S You kind of just let it drop off there, with no loose ends being tied up.

Don't get me wrong, the story, thus far, has been funny, but this is kinda sloppy. A lot of typos, and with no closure, yet it's labelled complete.

Kinda disappointed, there.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Lol, oh yeah. Now I remember; he got skunked, hahahaha! Nicely done, Soundwave. You'd think 'Warp would learn, but since there's another chapter, I'm guessing "no". :P

I also don't remember the outcome, there, but I guess I'l see.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I could swear I've reviewed this story, before. Weird. I know I've read it, at least the first chapter.

This is shaping up nicely. If I have read it before, I don't remember the outcome, so on to the next chapter! :D

Also, you have a few typos here and there, just so you know.
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
more please
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
wow, Soundwave's brutal! lol. awesome fic.
Nuclear Chick chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Good three chapters, very funny :)
Taipan Kiryu chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
The status of your story says “complete”, but I hope you will continue this. It was a very enoyable read and you are really good writing these characters. Soundwave is not an easy character to handle, and it takes skill to write him OC in situations as this one. You completely suceeded, by the way.

Thanks for the reading. I’ll be looking forward to more :o)
Taipan Kiryu chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Drunk Soundwave is one of those sights I always wanted to watch in the cartoon. We had him over energized with the other Cons in “Microbots”, though.

I liked how you developed his over-energized state. Even though involuntary, dealing with a week of drunkness must be quite difficult, even if he is a master in controlling his emotions.

LOL, and what a way to get revenge! Skywarp as a skunk must have looked so cute, though I bet the smell was hideous if it forced the others to protect their noses.
cmdrtekk chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Okay, I am familiar with Chapter 2. I even have it saved on my hard drive. Chapter 1 and 3 were new for me. You are still listing this story as "complete." Is there more to come? As chapter 3 ends, it feels imcomplete now.

Enjoyed the additional chapters.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Found this story awhile back and enjoyed it. I will admit to being surprised by an additional chapter as I thought it was good as it was, but this one was okay. If you are planning to continue this one, I will keep an eye out for it.
the-human-error chapter 2 . 10/9/2007