Reviews for The Hopeful Swordsman
Sakuno629 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
GREAT STORY!
noname chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
the name of the mountain is infienity mountain. And no on all of them armor up or whatever just the holders of light and hope as well as their big borthers. All in all it was good
DigitalGirl562 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Can u make a sequal to this. its really good.
SlrPlutoGrl4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
I think you should make them all into digimon(digidestined)but make Davis look completely DUMB and STUPID! Make Kari almost like T.K., also make Yolei, Cody, and Ken like their digimon.
TAKARI FAN 4EVER chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
IT WAS SO PRODIGIOUS! IT NEEDS SOME TAKARI!WRITE MORE! :) :) :) :)
TiffanyLM chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
that was very good
TK Takaishi chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
*grins* Another digidestined superpowers fic! This is kind of like mine. It's too long to explain in detail, but it's kind of similar to yours, in that I draw on the power of the crests. The way and manner in which they fight though, is very different. Nice fic! I love digidestined mad psychic power fics! I've even seen one where the author gave them Chinese martial arts style kung-fu powers, y'know, with colourful dragon beam attacks, etc. etc. I laughed so hard! Go ahead and give them powers, but try to be a little original. Avoid the hideously overused ideas (like angel wings *grimaces*), and do something wacky and weird. That would be cool!
Nefertanya dragongurl Ahhotep chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
The name of the mountain was/is Spiral Mountain(but u probably know that by now!) I actually think the original digimon don't get enough credit. They're just schlepped to the side while Davis and Veemon soak up all the glory.

But your bro's kinda right. Generally when the time for battle comes, the gang runs back while their digimon risk their lives for them. It's nice to see someone sticking up for them, and TK's just the guy for the job.
Canopy4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Oh, this is the first action sotry i've ever read and I absolutely adored it! I think it was fantastic. good job!
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I like the idea it's similar to an idea i have, except one digidestined and one digimon have an accident and become one being. the human form being the Rookie. and it's Infinity Mountain. Continue.
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I think it's a possibility worth continuing. Interesting story.
Frank Moore chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
This is good. The name of that mountain is Infinity Mountain. I say that you should continue. Note: do Tai and/or Sora next, please if you continue.