Reviews for The Price of Innocence
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
A verry well-written, touching story. I think the downbreak in tears at the end was a bit too much for my gusto and i don't compleetly agree with a Julian so over-sensitive. but hey- it's fiction :-P

Althought Julian seemed to be verry innocent in the beginning of the series he was rarely ever in doubt of his own.
Little Miss Bump chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Aaw! I'm so glad that the senior staff finally understand Julian's pain. What, with him being a genetically enhanced human being, he's been through enough trauma already without thinking that the crew hated him! Oh man, I so thought you were going to kill him off in chapter 6. I was sitting on the edge of my seat going "NO!", but then I clicked onto the next chapter and it was alright!

I really loved this DS9 fic, please write some more for me! Please?
macberly chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
A wonderful story. I found it when looking at some of your Numb3rs fics and I thought...I haven't read Deep Space Nine forever and I love Julian...What a terrific story! I loved it! I am going to go snoop around your other stories too so you may hear from me again!
Dax chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
This is a great story. could you write a sequal? Like where Bashir gets depressed or helps another person battle depression. That would make a great story. if you make a sequal let me know.

P.S. and if you make a sequal and need help with the ideas let me know as well
Jadzia Dax chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
Hey this was a good story. I am not a very emotional person and it made me cry. can you believe that? I loved this story and what happened in the ending. Excpessialy(sp?)Julian's friendship with Nurse Jabara. Really good story. If you write a sequal let me know. If you want to be email pen pals let me know as well.

Jadzia Dax
Lady Zephyr chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Ah, what a lovely drama! I really liked how you kept Bashir in character, his emotions and reactions were right on.

My only criticism is this: when he breaks down and cries at the end... I'm felt that was a little OOC. I think you could have pulled it off better by providing the Doctor with a little more emotional trauma.

Very good all the same!
Felicia Angel chapter 7 . 3/13/2003
The story is so great! Angsty, yes, but great. I love the way you characterized poor Bashir. I like that hazel eyed man myself (*drool*.)

Um, anyway, great story!
Calen chapter 4 . 3/9/2003
That is kind of pathetic. He shouldn't be so sensitive. Taking everything to heart like that.
Gabrielle chapter 7 . 11/14/2001
Not a bad story altogether, but it was really quite sappy and unrealistic there at the end.
Jaimi too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 11/13/2001
Wow! That was a really moving story. I love Julian, he's my fave male character on DS9. You should really write a sequel or something...
Mel J1701 chapter 7 . 9/25/2001
This story was so sweet. I loved Julian being portrayed as vulnerable though it would have been nice to see a little guilt from O'Brien and Kira.
SUE chapter 7 . 7/13/2001
Christina Miller chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Aww, how sweet! Bashir is my favorite DS9 character!
SLR chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
This was wonderful. It made me cry! *sniff* I think you were right on target with the characters and my only complaint is that you didn't show Kira and O'Brien feel like heels for how they acted! I really hope you continue to write and look forward to reading any other material!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 7 . 4/11/2001
That is a Wonderful story! The characters stay true to who they are. It is very gripping tale. Bravo.