Reviews for Sunday Night Movies
KagsYasha chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
MAN? This is one awesome story I demand you continue?

...please
Lynzi18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
please please please... update:D:D! I really like the plot of the story its very intriguing!
Inu Cherry chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
lol nice
shelly chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I think story is soo cute, it would such a shame if this was all there was :(
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
*squeaal* lol srry. i LUV THIS STORY! please, please, please update as soon as physicaly possible. i crave more! lol

jessie
Tahitianbabe chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
oh man...very nice there m'dear! loved this story so far...you have to HAVE TO update soon! you need any help just ask...my e-mails on my page! awesome job!

-tahitianbabe
Mfon chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
An awesome start i am already interested. Let's see if you can keep it up. you are going to finish this i hope.
tiffani chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Not to sound demanding. But you have to update this soon. this story is way cool. I love it already. i want to read some more of it. so keep up the good writing.
oceanturtle chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
that was really good.
launa wright chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
add more chapters
Phyco girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
! You must continue on with this fabulous fic of yours! Update soon!
Aka-Aki chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
you have to continue writing. i love this story. please update! please! i promise that you'll be my best frined for the rest or your life. okay, okay, my life. just please update.
Kumoritora chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this sounds pretty good, great job on the first chap! really hoping you'll update soon!
swtIris chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I like how they're all middle-aged in this story. In most stories, they're all usually teenagers or in their twenties. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this story. Please update soon!
BkAna chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Please please continue! I want to know what happens next!