Reviews for Entreri
Dark Queen Come To Krynn chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Hearts-I love it.
Moriyina chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Yay!This was god...There's really not much Finnish fics in here,so keep up writing more.

IMHO,suomenkielinen versio oli parempi,en tiiä kumpi runo on käännetty kummasta...
hipa chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
No ilmeisesti osaat suomea ja jos nyt jostain kumman syystä et osaisikaan, niin olen tod. pahoillani. (If you dont speak Finish, sorry)

Oli muuten ihan hyvät runot, molemmilla kielillä, vaikka eroja olikin aika paljon.

Hyvää tekstiä sinulta on tullut joka tapauksessa.
Nariel chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Oh my God. (Dunno which god I actually mean by now ;)
Did i already tell you that I'm obsessed with your stories like Entreri's obsessed with Drizzt? The difference: I don't hate your stories, I actually LOVE them, and I'm quite desperate about the fact, thatI can't tell you how much I like them, 'cause my English ain't good enough :-(
It's a shame there are so few stories about Artemis on Internet... and there are even fewer beautiful stories like yours.
You are the best!1
Qasfilan chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Ihan kiva.
Giovanna2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
OH,I'm really glad you put up the Finnish version! Of course, I can't understand a word, but it is interesting to see the !
Elayna chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I like it. Normally I don't read fanficpoetry(?) mutta nyt oli pakko kun huomasin listassa sanan Finnish. Hienoa.
Emeral Entreri chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Wau! Et usko miten ihanaa on löytää täält vaihteeks jotaa suomenkielistä! Ja hyvä runo muutenkin... I just love Artemis...
Raija Darknight chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
woogy. touching
Ky chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Wow. Lots of questions were raised for Entreri in this poem. He's my favorite assassin, too!
Silentwriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Good poem. I think you did a great job in capturing Entreri, or at least in capturing what Entreri might be thinking or why he continues to battle Drizzet.
Arabwel chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Hienoa! TOinen suomalainen Fictioneri! Olisitko kiltti ja paiskaisit minulle alkuperäisen? Runo on todella upea!
Danno chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
very well done. Artemis has always been a favourite character of mine.
Drinin A'nar chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Hey, I like it! :bows to Entreri: You got it just right...like like like.