Reviews for KISS Me!
astharoshe chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
aww so sweet. well done.
LawlietKnight chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
update... please i want to read more...kyoshiro im happy for him go kyoshiroXyuya!
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
y kyoshiro and yuya? i hate it!
akiraYuan chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Nice one.. hahaha! At first i was like "Huh? no KyoXYuya?"

but then.. In this story, Kyoshiro deserves her..

A nice turn. keep it up!
ilovetivo chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
you r really good i am not a kyoshiro yuya fan at all and u actually made me enjoy it.! totally good! and from sakura to shaoran CCS rules!
Paradigm08 chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Wow...good story! O

I must say...I never liked Kyoshiro..I always thought he was full of himself but I love him in this story!

Aw...I don't read much fics that actually contain drama between everyone! Good job~

Keep up the good work~
Mimiru-Sama chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Ahh... Poor Hotaru... xD can't wait to read Hotaru's Crush Part II! Ja ne!

-Mimiru
Kaoru4 chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
can't wait to read more about Yuya! Great story!
NyankoSamurai506 chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
I like this addition better than the original storyline actually. _;; Don't take that the wrong way please! But your writing skills have greatly improved, thus the reading experience is better(of course, the fact that I greatly prefer KyoYuya may have something to do with it too). I don't mind the addition of an OC to be Hotaru's love intrest, he doesn't really have such a figure in the real story...unless you want to go shonen-ai(which is only assumed anyway). I look forward to seeing more of Hotaru's story-I also recommend splitting up the stories though, or at least adding to the summary.

*MEW!* -
xoxKimi-ko chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
aw poor Hotaru! I love this fic! Plz update quicker! I really want to see what happens! And keep up the good work! D
Tk DuVeraun chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
Shinrei: Shinrei is wildly out of character. Horribly, painfully. He is the biggest teacher's pet ever. He would kill himself before forgetting to do his homework, let alone ask to copy Keikoku's. Do you see that? KE-I-KO-KU. That's what Shinrei calls Hotaru because that's what Hotaru's name was. Also, Shinrei has no idea that Saisei likes him and in her confession to him, she even got to the "I like..." part. He does not notice girls. At all. And being that he's taller than Sue over there, he would not care at all. And thirdly, on top of everything else about Shinrei: his birthday is Valentine' Day, thank you very much.

Naming her Hotaru: Why not name her "Kei?" Kei and Hotaru have the same kanji, so it would count as them having the same name without being that -stupid.-

Hotaru: Ice? Ice! No, Akira is Ice. Hotaru is "distant." He is not cool-ly mean to people, he doesn't ignore them, he just doesn't say anything for the sake of being polite. You can also say that he's a little slow. Hotaru doesn't care about anything that doesn't have to do with him getting stronger and in Samurai Gakuen, he didn't care about -anything.- And even IF Hotaru was ever going to confess to your Sue, he'd just walk up and say "I love/like you" regardless of people standing around or music playing in the background. That's how he is. He does not care what other people.

*walks away pulling out her hair*
Arisasu chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
WOO! AWESOME STORY! I wonder if Kyo is the bad guy here...o.0
Sorceress Usagi chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Aw...such cute gooey fluffiness. I love it so much!
Tk DuVeraun chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Wai~! Shinrei-sama! (And his birthday's on V-day, too!) This is cute and is more shoujo than I ever thought this fandom could handle.
Lady Of Genesis chapter 6 . 4/14/2005