Reviews for Monsters in the Basement
sesskag chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I have not seen all of the hellsing series yet but if this was in it, it would make a hole lot of since. Anyway love the fic please keep it going.
Vincent-and-Yuffie-FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow! You must watch a LOT of Hellsing to get everybody's (specifically Alucard's) character perfect and intact! You should do one for when Alucard met Seras as well!
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I call for more! )
Kitten chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Very lovely, very very lovely
Merci Hellborn chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i wish you had made this into a series instead of a one shot. i think it would be original. in a sense.
Myterious Dark Beauty chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This is the first fic that caught my attention inside Hellsing. Well written, my dear.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
An interesting and realistic mirror to Alucard's past.

CrowRaven
SirDracula chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Indeed. The three of them are monsters. Well put.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I liked Alucard in this story. He acts insane and is very witty and scheeming. Very well pull out.
abc chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This was good!
Midnight Goddess chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Oh dear me. This story was short yet sweet in a Hellsing action and drama self. The comment about the coffins is priceless. Shame we didn't see Integra's reaction.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is one of the best takes of post meeting I have the pleasure to read. Realistic and with a great style.
Mirrielle chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This was the first Hellsing fanfiction I have read. I have to say it was quite good and in character. I hope I see more about your stories in the future.
Sensoo chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is a lovely piece. A poetic take on the entire situation.
Naraku chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Very nicely written. I loved the subtle AxI hints.