Reviews for Six Shooter
Sneezus chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
It's been 4 years but this is great, please update if you can! Just read it and i would love to know what happens next! :)
krage chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
nice story so far, hope you continue it
Polgana chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Intriguing story. You ARE gonna update, right? (she asks in a pleading tone)
astalder27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Uh oh, 28 year old handsome men? Look out Nicky! Great job! Ive been looking for a story exactly like this actually, ive always wondered why it seems Grissom and Nick knew eachother before Nick was a CSI, since Nick is from Texas.

Please continue this, ive read your other fanfics and youre a terrific writer! I cant wait to see what will happen next!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Oh please continue with this
lisalamp4 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I love this one, ok so maybe I have a soft spot for Nicky, especially the young Nicky you've come up with. Please continue!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Your story hooked me! Loved it! Please uptade...i can't wait to see what's going next...
My Mind chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I'm hooked, too! Your writing is great. I agree to Miss Anonymous hp, the way you interpreting the young Nick is really, really cute...

I'm very curious what's going next. PLEASE, continue!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Really? You know nothing of Texas? Well, it just so happens that I have lived in Dallas, Texas, where Nick was originally stationed I would believe, all my life. So, if you have any questions or if you want to check to accuracy of any scene, feel free to email me. I can tell you the biggest crime areas to the number of parks this could likely be.

Also, it's not just the location of the story that has me so intrigued. I like your writing and the way you are interpreting young Nick is really cute is a grown-up way. Heh. Wonderful writing! Keep up the good work. I hope you update soon.
M2S chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I like the premise of this story. I hope you come back to it soon.
any chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Ok, I am hooked. I hope you will continue this story. I will be checking back frequently in the hopes of finding more.
A.Remains chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I like your stories,keep up the good work.
genvessel chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
i love that nick gets excited over grissom's CSI theories! that's awesome - and very canon. i'm intrigued by your story and can't wait to see where you'll go with it.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is very intresting. Writing pre-series can be tricky, but you certainly found a way to explore it that seems real.

With the inconsitancies between the website and the CSI Companion concerning Nick ever being a police officer, I'm excited to see what you came up with!

Kristen
Amaran Barrantes chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
What a great start to you rstory...I've recently run across your stories here and am really enjoying...Gotta love that Nick..Keep it up..keep it up!