Reviews for Difficult task
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
oh so beautiful

You pictured their personality well

The first sentence was sublime
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
You know, I did wonder about how Kratos felt about Colette being the Chosen...especially after seeing how close she was to his son. I wonder...what would have happened if she was transformed into Martel...if she really lost her soul...would Lloyd ever forgive Kratos? That's one to leave on my cooker for a bit. Anywho, very wonderful fic. _ Keep it up!
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
cute! _ the best pairings in the game too! *gives story a 10*
Anzu Rose chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Ahh, this is so sweet! _ You have hit all of them so operfectly on the nail, and I imagine Noshie would be soft *huggles Noshie plushie*

Umm, critizism time _ The only thing I can say is that your paragraphs... aren't really paragraphs. Their are to many spaces. So maybe you could beef up the paragraphs or something? Also tis a bit short. It's all good content you just need a bit more you know?

But I absolutly loved it! No question, your skill is wonderfull! Just the length is what needs work. Update soon! _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Great Job, Lady of Fluffyness! The Colloyd was so sweet and adorable and perfectlyinterwoven withe Kratos angst.
elmo-x-takumi chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
keep on going! i love stories with the Lloyd and Colette connection!
BBQ Bert chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Aww, cute! I like this! Gotta love Lloyd/Colette, and it's got the fatherson stuff, too! Happiness! Thank you!
Sora53 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
_ Yay for fluff! I dun know why people don't like Lloyd Colette fluff...anyway, this ruled! *shify eyes* *runs off to read her others stories*
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This one was so good! I just love it! :)