Reviews for Hell's Gate
norjc chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
I agree with all the reviewers; this is the best BTVS fanfic I've ever read. Your characterizations are all on target and the plot is fantastic. My only nit would be not seeing a bit more of Illyria in the story but this is minor. Great story by a great writer!
sarlovesoccer chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Very awesome!
Miravisu chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
This could've made a great finale for sure. Nice story :)
azerjaban chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
LOL- I can see the papers for the car reading

"Lost in alternate dimension during apocalypse"
azerjaban chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
"I guess. We're still at that awkward 'Hey, thought you might've gone to the dark side' phase."

Willow nodded, feeling a jolt of sympathy for Angel; she'd had some experience being on the receiving end of that phase. "And Spike?"

"We're stuck at the 'Hey, didn't expect you to come back from the dead' phase."

robin chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
ur story was awsome it made me laugh and ecspecially the part about buffy giving willow a weggie lmao, it was great well done!
Anjirika chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Good story. Very good.
Megara chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
Wow! This is one of the best ffs I have EVER read. So in character and what a great plot! I am very impressed! Kudos!
anonymous chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
why spike and not angel OMG your going to make this spuffy arn't you :(
Always an Angel chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story. Great plot. Awesome Angel/Connor interaction. That was probably my favorite part. Great job!
Adjovi chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
This story was absolutely fantastic! Wow-really loved every moment of it, and you have such a great sense of the character's voices. :)
Lily Tanzer chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
Wow. I have to say, this was the best BtVS / AtS fic I've ever read... it would make a great movie; or a TV Mini-Series to show the After-effects of the battle with the Senior Partners... I have rarely enjoyed reading a fic online as much as I enjoyed this one... keep up the great writing!
LolaLoo chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Well, all I can really say is wow. This story is just absolutely amazing. From the characterisation to the dialogue to the whole plot, this fanfic really hit the ground running.

I know they say that a well-rounded critique is the way to go ("rewarding" apparently) but I honestly can not think of anything to really critique. I suppose I would have liked to see a little more interaction between Connor and Buffy, her shock over the whole him being Angel's son thing, but to be honest, that would probably have slowed the whole story down and been nothing more than a distraction.

All in all, 'Hell's Gate' is fanfic at it's bloody best!
shahid chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
nice story. and with a happy ending to boot! :-D

keep up the good work!