Reviews for It's a Wonderful Resurrection
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
CH3

Nice work. Great emotional scene with Dawn.

CH4

"I can," Anya replied, "but it's like a train wreck!"

LOL!

Loved how Spike played her over the chip.

CH5

Yes the scene with Xander was very... something. Didn't really fit somehow.

Loved the ending.
ainon chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Excellent! The story is resolved! No disappointments either. I was half-expecting the Xander subplot to unfold the way it did, and let me say that I didn't mind a bit that all that went down - you were gunning for dark, after all. Great job, and I sure had a wonderful time reading.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Great beginning! Very well-written, and very believable.
SquirlK chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
That was a good ending. And no, none of the other 'Buffy/wish I hadn't been brought back' fics had the same type of AU. Thanks for the cool story. Looking forward to the next one.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Dark, but well done.
spikespet2002 chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
Thanks ever so for the awful imagery. But true thanks for the save. This is really great. Love the twist on Wonderful Life. Going to go check out your other stories now.
ainon chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
More good Dawn stuff. Her interaction with Spike feels spot-on here. And ah yes, Hank - no, I don't imagine any real change either, but as a reader I do take heart that he put in some bit of effort. Gives his character a tad more substance than that of stereotypical neglectful dad. That Dawn sees right through him is expected, of course.

Now. Give us Act IV!
SquirlK chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Don't have the names of the other fics right off the bat. If you go to search option and put in 'Buffy, wish' in the summary box it will give you a list of stories that have those words in the summary or title. ANYWAY: Good job with this chapter, love how Spike tricked Dawn, wish she didn't have to leave it's not safe out there for her! Looking forward to more.
heatherjwood chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Muwhahaha! If that's how you show you're love for your fav. character, I'm all for it! Is she gonna' try her charms on the Xan-man next?
ainon chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Act II didn't disappoint, but now that you're saying there's lots of Xander in further chapters, I'm impatient for those! Act II is a worthy interlude, though, before getting to Xander. I found your take on Dawn to be very belieavable - it's no surprise that her delinquency would only worsen once her care is transferred to her dad. And at the same time, I liked that you showed that her dad was trying to be the father she needed now.
SquirlK chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Good take on the AU. Always wondered why people who did other "wish I was still dead stories" forgot the damage the demons did that night. Looking forward to more.
heatherjwood chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Aw! Poor Dawnie!

...Okay, I don't really like Dawn. I honestly think she has a mental problem, like my Brother. No joke. Saying things that shouldn't be said, and at bad times, for no reason. Then they just turn around and go about acting like it was never said or done.

But none-the-less, well written and formatted. I just don't like the character- :) fat lot i can do about that though. let's all blame the Joss, okay?
ainon chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Very riveting read. I was quite disappointed to reach the end of Act 1 and realise that Act 2 isn't up yet! Great job with the descriptions of action scenes. I'm now impatiently waiting to see what's next in this new dark world.
heatherjwood chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
OMG! So loving this! Xander is my fav. character, so I'm really happy you had him survive. I feel really bed for Willow and Tara- I mean, they don't even like guys who /aren't/ bastards. Not in that way I mean.

Please make Xander a major character, with spike? Please? I mean, Dawn is going to be living with her dad, so I can see her out of the picture, but at the same time, if he isn't there... well, then she's stuck with them, and I would love that too.

Xander, Dawn, and Spike- all living life with Buffy and Anya watching in the backgroung.
SquirlK chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is great. BTW, I like this format much better than scripting. Very, very interested in how this plays out. Have read other stories about Buffy wishing she'd never been brought back, this looks promising. More soon please.