Reviews for A voice on the wind & nothing more
cleo nightingale chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
Best of the non-happy-ending-stories! Have to get a tissue ... can't see the keyboard ...
Terikel chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
I cried that much I coudn't see the screen anymore xD

Although I absolutely hate it, when there are no happy endings, I think it fit xD

Wonderful story
Songorita chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Great story, sad that they both died.
Rodidor chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
your story was great but the end has me crying
Goddess chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
i absolutly love this story although i didnt really like the sad endung but i still loved it very much you should write another one about tristan (he is my fav)when his lover doesnt die but that is just a suggestion no pressure. anyway it was really well written and i enjoyed it very much.

keep up the good work.
Randomisation chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
reeli gr8! soo good!
sasurai chapter 13 . 2/13/2006
this was a really good, sad wonderful story!maybe you should continue it with a one shot?

sasurai
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 13 . 1/14/2006
GREAT STORY :D
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
SEQUEL! PLEASE! Some kind of reincarnation fic please please please please.
Rahzel20 chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
This story was very cute, even though so many died.
Rahzel20 chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
This is pretty good I enjoy reading this.
Yijeni chapter 13 . 6/16/2005
What a sad ending. I hate it cause I loved the characters that died and no one wants their favourite characters to die, but I loved it cause it was a good story and well written.
Piper chapter 13 . 4/27/2005
Perfect Ending. The story was written beautifully, you did it justice.
Zeriae chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
that was bittersweet. i love how everything tied together though. i was curious as to what merlin wanted but you kind of stopped talking about him. maybe i missed something... anyway, it was a fantastic story! very well written and thought out. i'm going to go see if you've written anything else now...
Aino Wayden chapter 13 . 4/17/2005
You write extremely well! I just read the whole story and I absolutely love it! You make the characters so deep, that they almost seem real. It was a beautiful story, though the end was sad... Well done!