Reviews for Hourglass
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Glad to read this story... Obviously different from the storyline of the show nowadays but still entertaining. Thanks for the post
HeyMissKay chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Aww. I loved this story, and especially how it ended. It was brilliant. :) By the way, I lovee that song. This was definetly a great fanfiction. Thank you!
erin-reagan-boyle chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
good so far
onetreefan chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
yay! wonderful story. i absolutely loved it! wonderful. very charming, very emotional... just great!

good job!

huge fan of the EOness!

kwizbit chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
I read this whole thing in one night because I couldn't tear my eyes away. I loved it. Great job!
Country chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
Great story! Loved it. Will definitely keep an eye for more! chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
oh my gosh this was just AMAZING! Actually, it's the first SVU fanfic I've read, and you did such a fantastic job!
kateliz76 chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
I really liked it! I thought some of it was OOC and since I can't stop reading FanFic, some of the details are starting to blend together but I know I have warm fuzzy feelings about this one. If there was one thing I would work on as a writer it would be you love scenes, so much is lft to my imagination, which is fine, but also made me feel a little wham bam thank you mam... Good writing!
ashleyapril chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
loved it, as usual
wndrw8 chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
awesome story, one of my favs. you should write another
tria246815 chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
you are the best arthor ever and i have read all of the stories that you have written and i have not read anything like them

onlyifuknew chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
I love this story. and what i like most about it is that what you said is true" Life is an hourglass glued to the table."
davideonarine chapter 8 . 4/7/2005
i loved it!
davideonarine chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
OMG Thank you every ones is always saying Kathy is a i bitch but she aint, well in the real story she did really sperate from him but this is not the show this is fan fiction!
davideonarine chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
it hardly never happens Cragen not know what is happening but it was very funny and dont they do back round checks on these people and i guess Sandra still has a grudge