Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh, This is so perfect, it literally broke my heart. Thank you for writing this.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That last line almost sent a chill up my spine.

What a wonderful brother (so to speak, lol)!

-Amanda
handymans muse chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Its one of my favourite stories. What else can I say? Thank you!
aelisa chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
O:

amazing.

loved that last line; so adorable!
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
aw riff raff is terrible sweet for his sister, hes mean to every1 else but its nice wot he doe 4 magenta
Lady-SM chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I first read this ages ago and forgot to review... it's amazing.

I don't generally like oneshots because they're so brief and there isn't chance to get into them, but the characterisation in this is so good that it could slot into any gap in the film or any other fic.

Love it!

SMx
Mez the evil Brit chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I think I just experianced an anti-squee. I'm still shuddering in sympathy from this fic. Good writing, but still... ow
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Chilling, fluffy, and informative, with a twist to top it all off. Very nice.

It took about a minute for the last line to hit. I was sitting here, pondering what was so disturbing about it. Then it penetrated my thick skull and I honestly said out loud "Oh. Oh-h-h-h-h-h. Oh. Oh." True story. The end.
IamSaraSidle chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hey I really liked that! Especially that last line, VERY nice way to end the story! :)
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Aw... That was so sweet. Funny as heck, but sweet.
OrcaSpirit chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That's how I explain the magical shortening wig in the last (2002/2003) UK Tour of Rocky (I love the stage show far more than I love the film). Not that Riff had his hair used for Rocky, but that often Frank grabbed him by it in a temper and tore chunks out. At the start of the tour it fell to his armpits ( but by the end of the tour it fell just past his chin, and had got lanker, less frizzy ( and On the last night of the tour (I was there on the second row ;)) Neil Couperthwaite (Riff Raff) tore off the wig during the curtain call and shook it like a pom pom. Hilarious! Keep the good fics coming! I'm so glad you made it over here!
2 h's gurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Ive always wondered why rocky had blonde hair. IALMOST CRIED WHEN I READ THIS. aNOTHER GREAT one, even though this is yuor first.
BuzzRuth chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Lol- I noticed the look. I always took it to mean they'd had a relationship.

I actually winced as I read about his hair ebing pulled out. And I love the final line- really angst work, then something as fluff as that.

I like.
sparkleferret chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Ow! My scalp is getting sympathy pains. Anyway, it's great to see more Riff/Magenta fic up here. It's been awhile since we've had anything good.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 2/11/2005