Reviews for Just A Shadow In the World
Ec1aire chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I know I've only read the first chapter, but if the quality of this book you are/were writing is anything like this, I'd certainly buy it. I'm aware you wrote this several years ago, but hey ho. Good first chapter!
dbzlover1998 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I love this story!
Dame Cate chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Me Too! Sonic used to be my favorite,but after playing sonic riders,sonic rivals 2 and watching sonic x...i came to loved Shadow more! and Shadamy became my favorite pairing...

Hope you can write more Shadamy stories i really love this story!
Shi-Long Begone chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
Wonderful story! I could picture all of that in my mind! Very good! You're a very gifted writer. )
Project Shadow chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
Beautiful 11/10 story! Beautiful usage of the english language! It was a precious endign which I was thinking that I was in a boat nearby evesdropping. Totally insperational!

x
Project Shadow chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Awh Poor Shadow! :'(

Another beautiful chapter! I wish I could write like you!
Project Shadow chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Awh Fluffiness! *Squeal*

Beautiful Chapter!
Project Shadow chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Beautiful chapter! I love this story its so well written!
Project Shadow chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
awh. Good ole' Amy!

Beautifully written chapter!

]
Project Shadow chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
o Shadow! :(

Heehee Amy, don't deny you're attracted to Shadow!

Brilliant Chapter!
Project Shadow chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
*Gasp* O_O

Shadow! Amy! Argh! Must read on!

Beautiful everything! D
Project Shadow chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
*Faves* You have a brilliant writing style!

Oh Shadow! Amy'll give it to you if you ask her nicely *giggle*
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Wow, Poor Shadow! :(

Me: *huggles Shadow*

Shadow: Get off!
shaddiesgirl chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
i love this story i want u 2 countiue!
iceytina chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
Yeeah, you know, i never was good at fighting scenes. this is, afterall, a fanfic, a practice for more serious writings, and i appreciate you pointing all that out. yes, i feel the same way... but i'm a romance writer... more than anything else.

but for a note, i just don't feel inspired to write anything other but the book i'm writing on. i guess the sequel to JAS is going to be pretty slow getting written! sorry peoples!