Reviews for A Mabudachi Story
libaka chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
oh! Evilness! I totally didn't expect that at ALL! Very nicely done. wow... That ending REALLY surprised me. Oh, and I thought the part where the eligible girls were shown was hilarious. I'm pretty sure you based a few of them off characters from other manga, right? Anyways, funny, good story!
FallacyFallacy chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
W00t! Yay! I LURVE Evil!Shigure! Mwahahaha! *glomphs Gure* I also love LovesHatori!Ayame...*glomphs Ayame* and, well, since I don't wanna leave him out...*glomphs Hatori* I was just laughing when Shigure's like "You need to see what your Gure has done to you!" But I think that's because I have a habit of laughing at dramatic or angsty scenes because it's really good writing and really interesting...seriously, these was this TORTUROUS ending to this fanfic and I was literally sobbing my eyes out and cracking up laughing at the same time...lol...

Well...I liked this! It's the first multi-chaptered Hatame story I've read (I've been practically living off Kurai Himitsu's...at least...I THINK that's the name...) but then again I only just discovered Ayame/Hatori...heh I read my 4th book over again and I'm just like OMGWTF WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT? Anyway, yay! Ayame/Hatori fluff! Yay! Evil!Shigure! Yay! LovesHatori!Ayame! YAY!
Puppy love chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ah! I love this fic! You're excellant. _ Heartheart.
Two Halves of the Whole Truth chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I don't wanna be lik cinderalla

sittin in the cold with an old dusty featha

_ good story

made me a cinderella liker
simplewin chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
am in love with evil Shigure too! *hugs* THe story was great. Thanks for completing it _

Ja!
LinBean chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
Man you like to turn Shii-san into an asshole! I'm still not convinced about the snake and dragon thing, but perhaps a little more persuasion from your favorite author may be able to remedy this. (pained by Meli's revelation of Shigure's vengeance) Of course the story itself was excellent. Props to you and props to Heaths for pre-reading. Yadda yadda yadda...and yeah, you know...props for making Shigure out to be the scum of the earth. lol. ciao hon! Wonderful story!
Malrora chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
i just read the whole thing right now, and let me tell you this... I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH! i usually dont go and read shounen-ai unless its just sprung up on me in the middle of the fic, as the case may be here, but i am so glad hatori obsessor sent me the link to this fic! iloveditiloveditilovedit!
hatori obsesser chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
i am very shocked and distraught at the ending... why Ayame? eck... though this was a good fic..
HollyWriter chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
This is SO funny! I loved the conversation with Ayame and Shigure near the end.
HollyWriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I love you forever for calling Kagura bitchy!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
I loved it so much, I'd marry it if I could! I was getting all emotional when I found out the deception. Beautifully written!
YearoftheDragon chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
I like the cold Gure too. The story is great so far!
Taskemus chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
XD You are the best ever.

I found this fic because... I think you posted a thing about Hatori and Kana in a furuba comm (if you didn't and that was somebody else, never mind. And it's May!), and then I was bored so I clicked on your name and went to your fics page, and because of the post I completely thought it was a Hari/Kana fic. And then it was Hatori/Ayame.

And that's one of my favorite pairings ever.

Anyways. I love the way you wrote this - the ending completely surprised me. I also really liked the beginning, when Hatori is considering using the internet to meet someone, and tells everyone about Fennec. That thing he said about people on the internet being crazy, especially Shigure and Ayame, was actually kind of true, then, huh?

I think I actually know someone who's screen name is Fennec something. Muahahaha.

And yeah, sorry for rambling at you and confusing you, and leaving super long pointless reviews. I'll be quiet now.

Keep up the awesome work! _
The Water Sprite chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
AH! HATORI IS NOT GAY! Aya covets him, and he might love him, and Hatori admires that, but HE"S NOT FLIPPIN GAY! I don't mind slash stories but not with HATORI OKAY? K well u lost me completely here, but it was a cute story, till Hatori kissed ayame at the end... that lost me, but it was really good, and I'm sorry for freaking, k? I'm really sorry, I just, dunno have this thing with Ha'ri slash, but otherwise, go for it!

-Piper