Reviews for Deceit and Decisions
JackySparrow0403 chapter 26 . 4/23/2014
Truly amazing ending! Soo sweet! I am going to miss Jenny and Jack! :'(
deppfan11 chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
This was the best story ever !
weeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 26 . 5/11/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!EK~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
NightmareAhead chapter 26 . 11/12/2008
fucking Aw
XShadowCatX chapter 26 . 1/15/2008
Oh Im crying! Your story made me cry! lol *sob* It was absolutly fantastic. I dont think I'll ever be able to forget this story. I wasnt able to stop reading. I would wake up, go to school, come home, read your story, then go to bed. I dont know WHAT im going to do now that Ive finished! lol The last lines were perfect 'No Regrets,' I dont think its possible to make a negative comment about that. lol I got tears in my eyes, picturing Jenny and Jack old, and Jack with a cane. *sigh* Well Im looking forward to many more adventures with you! Ta! _
JenJen018 chapter 26 . 9/14/2006
Ani, I know I'm really really really late with this, but I LOVED THESE STORIES! I am just finishing this one, and am so floored by your brilliance! I am working on my own POTC story right now, and you have inspired me to go through with it. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!
Allacaya chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Ana can't be dead! She survived somehow, didn't she?

Bloody Navy!

Cowards!
GypsyMagick chapter 26 . 7/11/2006
Your story waa absolutely fabulous. I loved it.

Richgal chapter 26 . 11/25/2005
Absolutly amazing story. I have read all four of the stories in this series, and I loved them all. You are definitly going on my fav. authors and author alert list.

I stayed up till 3A.M finishing this last one, when my parents thought I went to bed four hours ago, hehe. But I must say, it is a deliciously good, bedtime story. Now if only Jack would come to bed with me. . .
Richgal chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
Omg, I've been reading this series for the past week, its very enjoyable. Im going to make all my comments at the end of this story, but I just had to comment on the sentence that Luke says, "we could cross that bridge when we come to it". I must say, its the first time I've heard it said in English, my mum always tells it to me in Hebrew, but tis the first time Ive heard it in English. Just somethign I found interesting. I'll continue reading now.
Sauruna chapter 26 . 11/12/2005
I just loved your series, I read it oput as fast as I could
Blood Canticle chapter 26 . 9/17/2005
OMG! It's over! No! But that was a wonderful ending. And fourteen year old daughters are the best thing anyone could ever have. Not saying that because I'm fourteen or anything... oh well. Write something else. PLEASE?
CaptainDuckula chapter 26 . 8/10/2005
:'( It's done! NO! Sorry for not reviewing all the others. I've been reading all of them and honestly, you are one of the best writers on fanfic.

Bravo.

P.S MAKE ANOTHER JACK ONE SOON!
CaptainDuckula chapter 25 . 8/10/2005
I love you, Jack Sparrow. More than you’ll ever know.’

Tear fucking jerker. I love this story, it's fucking awesome. So very...hehe, descriptive but, I love it. Aww,this is the last!