Reviews for If I Die
VeIra-Girl chapter 25 . 5/21/2011
Good and interesting fic. Only one moment make me uncomfortable in your fic - "McKay keeping up, the OLDEST of the three". MacKay younger than Sheppard on year. In other aspects - brilliant and deep story.
hajimebassaidai chapter 25 . 5/31/2010
A nice set of moments from Rodney's life with a whole angsty adventure around it! Brilliant!
hajimebassaidai chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
Nice Douglas Adams reference, loved the imagery especially Hammond with a white cat! The humour balancing the emotional angst.
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
"Sure. Can't see that it hurts to try and make a few new allies."

"It hurts."

It obviously did hurt, it got Rodney shot!

Love the contrasts you draw by switching back and forth.
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
'things to be examined later when there are less guns around.'

I love the mixture of caution, cynicism and humour in this. Plus, balanced with the first chapter, it looks like McKay is going to get into trouble fast!
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Nice crack about Canada!

This is also a serious mess around with the reader;s head after the first chapter! I like it!
lilawonder chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
Great story! I loved the characterizations especially of Rodney! Think I'll check out more of your stuff!
astridv chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
Shelly chapter 25 . 11/25/2008
Hi. Just found this fic. Excellent story with intriguing characters in it for the team to deal with. An interesting situation as well. Liked the character of Devlan especially and how he was used in the story. Plus the Rodney whump and angst from the others of his team was wonderful. I loved the end as well with Elizabeth getting Rodney to spill what he knew. Thanks for sharing your work, look forward to reading your other stories.
MiaRose 156 chapter 25 . 2/12/2008
Nice story
b7-kerravon chapter 22 . 10/13/2006
Oh here's the "He's in defib!" line...LOL
Delka chapter 25 . 9/10/2006
Liked it. A bit hard to follow in some of the chapters (the flashback ones) but over all great! Thanks!
Sepik chapter 25 . 8/24/2006
I loved Rodney's flashbacks... I loved how he said the prayer... I loved the end bit... I loved your desrcriptions... your writing style... I loved this entire fanfic. :D
Hettie chapter 25 . 5/23/2006
Great story! Just discovered it today. Thanks are inadequate.

I so loved your plot, dialogue and the complexity of the Silians and Hallan-not just one side of anyone. Also, you got the voices of the Team and Weir and Beckett in your dialogue. Your place descriptions made me see the forest, city and topography.

Thanks again-you have a real talent!
saclateri chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wonderful H/C, MacKay getting whumped to an inch of his life, which I've got to approve of heartily. It was nicely done, with plenty of hurt, and just enough comfort to go round.

I loved your imagery, in particular your paragraph describing the team's first impression of the town. The description was just wonderful and really captured the mood of the place and set up the rebels plight better than pages of exposition. The line about burying their children underneath their homes was so sad.

My other highlights were Sheppard's reason for building a stretcher - because he wasn't putting up with MacKay's whining. I think that captures their relationship perfectly. I also liked the thought of MacKay's secret underground lab, and the fact that Teyla is the one who suspects its existence.

Thanks