Reviews for Love Me Not
TotA chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
OOH! OOH! OOH! I NEEDA KNOW WHO THEY MET UP WITH~! PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! AND IF U DONT UPDATE AT LEAST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WHO THEY MET UP WITH! U'LL KILL ME WITH THE CLIFFHANGER! -cries like there's no tomorrow-
pana chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
i bet the girl is himiko! D

and she will be there to ruin HEVN x Ban...right? D

hahaha...i'm so evil \o\

p.s.: let's put ban naked somewhere in the plot...? (DROL)
Samurai Snow chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
"No smoking sign your cigarette breack, you've got 10,0 spoons and all you need is a knife"...Damnit! i forgot the rest of the words! and leaving off this cahppie as a chiffhanger!Grr..you've evil! JK! It was wonderful as usual! I can't wait to the next one! Personail i hope it's Akabane! but you already it was a girl...[sigh]heartbreaker! I loved it! Please continue!
Hooked on Captain Hook chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
tagal mo nag-update a!tsk!ahehe!;) well...nice chapter...a little ungrammatical words but nevertheless it was ok. oh!i know who the girl is!ahaha!spoiler!anyway,keep it up!_
Samurai Snow chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
Hehehe...that was fuckin' great! You rock and so do the ! I had so much fun reading it. Congrats and come them coming!

Peace, Snow!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Hi there Hachimitsu-Kawaii,

Wow, I havent been on for a long time! How could I miss not reviewing your story?Lol

As always great work! Well Done! Got me thinking who the person is. Please keep up the good work!

Ja Ne
Bado-san chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Another great chap! I hope you get to update soon. Don't keep me in suspense. Really wonder who that mystrious person is...BTW, thnaks for the mention! ) Your doing well! C ya!
Herz chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Good thing you've updated, dear. chap 5 was gud _

Still, i want 2 comment on something... if you dnt mind. See, the sudden use of Hevn's and Ban's POV.. well, if u ask me.. didnt fit the chap. In my opinion, it would have been better to use the third person's point of view. _

Oh, well, that's just my opinion. Good luck with ur story! _

~Herz
Lord Rance chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Himiko... Himiko... where art thou from, Himiko?

Tuguegarao, huh? Why not Cebu? Or Boracay (wait... oh... no not Boracay, sorry).

Just curious though, where from the Philippines are you? I'm near there right now, business trip... so I'm curious.

Email it if you want.

_
starfighter48 chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
I just started to read Get Backers and this story seems to be pretty good so far. Continue if you can and I'm out!

-starfighter48
Charlie chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
You should continue this story. i think many readers are actually anxious to see what ban is going to do. i for one want to know.
Herz chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Good! Another BanxHevn! i thought i'd never find any here! I found 2 today! Great! Good job, by the way. Keep it up!
03ren19 chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
oh...I like the sound of that!ahaha!_ I kinda have an idea of what's going to happen...ehehe...well hope to see the next chappy up!e-mail me!_~ oh!and by the way,kamusta kababayan?ahehe!_
kate chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
woho! another banxhevn fic! i love you for writing this!

opss... wait... are you a filipino? *checks out the author's profile* holy shit! oo nga! pare ang galing mo! ehh... mare pala.

i'm also one of mz-kitty-kat's fans and i wonder... filipino rin ba siya?

ang galing mo tlaga. fan mo na rin ako pwede? wah... naiinggit talaga ako sa mga writers tulad niyo. ang dami niyong idea... san niyo nahuhugot yun?

sige, next time ulit! congratulations and keep up the good work! :)

p.s. buti nag-aaccept ka na ng mga anonymous reviewers.
03ren19 chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
nice chappy!very very interesting!you should start putting crystalf in between them so that hevn would be jelous!ehehe..well,hope you'll update really soon!see ya!_