Reviews for The Red Box
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What? No don't burn it Naruto, next outfit might get you a date! Well this will be on his mind for the next year...
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hahahah that was just great
kidloco chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
oh god that was madness and i love it!, i think need a sequel, dont know is jsut get a cliffover or whatever is call and oh man that was madness and love it
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ahaha, this was funny, the ending especially! I love Narusaku~ my OTP, please update this and if not write another Narusaku soon! This was totally awesome, good job!
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I'm really, really embarrassingly into your writing, especially in the naruto universe! Please don't delete anything, I've been reading your stories for a long time and CITW is what started me on sakura/gaara. Just knowthat you're awesome!
wind797 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
what was really good and please if u can make another one where we see what sakura thinks of what naruto said she looks thanks
moor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw, poor Naruto - after all that anxiety, and she didn't even pound him for it! XD He can't win for losing.

(Loved Kakashi peeping in too, btw - too funny!)
Narutolovin'Sakura chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really, absolutely loved your story. I kindly ask that you please add more to this story! I am dying to know what sakura really means to do with naruto. I am also dying to know whether or not Kakashi will tell sakura what naruto was really irritated about. Won't you please continue?:):(
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ha! Excellent story:) I really like the 'voice' you give to...well, everyone, actually. Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, all three of them. Particularly all of Naruto's griping and worrying and (justified) paranoia:)

The concept behind the story is fun, too. Heh, it's definitely not unlike Jiraiya to do something as creepy as give hot lingerie to his MALE (though sometimes female) underage student! LoL

I have no complaints, which means this review isn't very helpful, sorry. The only thing I can think of is that this story is probably not just *light* SakuNaru, seeing as how she didn't freak out and tear his head off his neck at the gift.
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Lmao, ahh, the box kind of thing again. good stuff! Okay, Naruto was so cute when he got worried over Sakura. Ah, the ending was kind of...abrupt... if you stretched out the ending more than the middle section, i think it would've been a bit better. I find that your fanfics, no offense, cuz i think mine do too, but they drag in the middle, it's okay to have your fanfics a little shorter and delete a couple of things in the middle. It was good! Love your work, keep it up.
akatsuki ally chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
hahaha poor naruto!

A nice one shot! Narusaku rules!
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
man that was awesome. i wish i could have SEEN it. BAHAHA no but for reals, a sequal would rule.
AdrianTepes001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
awesome, Sequel wanted.
mango soda chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Woo~! By far, this is one of the best NxS fics evar! Very well done and I love Naruto's protectiveness :) Really love it! :3
jere7782 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Aw...

I wonder if sakura would tease more in the night?

Great fic..