Reviews for Scoop
gppr chapter 25 . 3/1/2005
Great, Scoop's back in Macross City. I look forward to your take on the Zentraedi's discontent and Khyron's revenge plans.
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Good to see you're still going on with this story, however I must point out one small flaw. You might or might not be aware of this, but the last chapter you've just put up is not quite finished. Your character is in the middle of a sentance and he just break's off. Other than that it's going really well, I thought I'd just mention it. Okay? Update soon!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 25 . 2/27/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! To bad that K
Azure Ocelot chapter 23 . 2/27/2005
Scary thing is, a few years ago I might not've believed that the U.S. government would behave so irrationally. Now it's all too believable. Frightening times. You reflect them well in your fic, however, along with the events of the show. Keep it up.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 24 . 2/24/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I like that idea.
Thomas Drovin chapter 24 . 2/24/2005
Well this story is going great! Is it finished or is there more to come? If it is congratulations on such a good story, if not keep up the good work and update soon!
Hibiki54 chapter 23 . 2/23/2005
The plot and the way you outlined the story is good, could use a little work here and there, but it's good. I like how you told the story of Robotech from the civilian point of view and also introduced the readers to the city life within the ship.

Major things I found wrong with the story as a whole:

1) Telling the story from the first person point of view is good, but you were using "I" too much. (ie - "When I reached the lobby, I headed for the main exit. I was immediately searched by American soldiers. Then I went straight home, as it was late afternoon"). It seemed like your character was more like a robot then a human.

2) Your writing style made the story monotonous, meaning that there was not enough feeling in the story. Characters were interacting, but they were only doing actions. You need to describe exactly what the character is doing, what's going on, or how the character feels about what they are doing.

3) Understandible that the character in the story is from New York. Let it be known that in the Macross Timeline the 9/11 terrorist attack never happened.

4) The main powers in the U.N. Alliance, between 19 and 2009, are the US, Japan, Britain, France, Russia and West Germany.
gppr chapter 23 . 2/23/2005
Interesting chapter. The fast resolution to the crisis was unexpected, I wonder what will be the treaty's weight in future developments.
Thomas Drovin chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Arrested for bombing the casino? That's NUTS! I can't wait to see how our hero get's out of this!
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
This story is FANTASTIC! I love it! I'm adding it to my favorites list! Keep up the good work!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 23 . 2/22/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Oh boy, whats next?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 22 . 2/21/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Nice tour of the moon.
gppr chapter 21 . 2/19/2005
So he's back to NY... Cool. I wonder how Scoop's gonna keep in touch with the friends he made during his journey.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 21 . 2/16/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Very good home coming.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 20 . 2/15/2005