Reviews for Next tenipuri model!
sushi-dono chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This fic is off at an interesting start...I wanna read more...Please update sooner
Alaena F. D chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
_ This sounds very amusing. Please write more!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I can actually see Atobe doing this for his own amusement. XP Please write more soon!

fd97
Statuess chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Ne, ne, is that a spoof of "America's next top model"? (I'm English, so it wouldn't be obvious to me, but I was ill a few weeks ago and watched it every day! -_-;;)

Cool fic', I hope you update soon!
ruji chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
woohoo this sounds like fun! although it doesn't sound like something Tezuka would agree to... but, heck. will all the other schools be participating too? Tezuka should win ne, he's hot. haha... pls update soon ne!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Sounds fun! I love Atobe. _ Ah! But I'm already rooting for FUJI!
Yanagi chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Love the tennis ball death scene. Hard to control myself... still laughing

*Gasp* Fuji's eyes opened! Oh, no! (lol) Kawamura's randomness...roflmho.

(I'm starting to use incomplete sentences.)

I'm not sure how to give constructive criticism. Saying the chapter was too short would be rather unfair. Actually, it ended at a convenient place (as most prologues do).

Despite the comfortable shortness of the beginning chapter, I can only hope the rest of the chapters aren't as short or it might drive me nuts.

Another thing, when people talk about percentages, the percent sign is written out.

Instead of 70.3% "chance that...” you typed "70.3 chance that our supply..."

It's not a big error and I'm sorry for even pointing it out. It's most likely a typo.

Is that good enough for constructive criticism?

Hm... what else have I to say?

Thank you and please continue.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
ha ha OMG this is gonna be hilarious!
analine chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
a good start... :) i'm intrigued...please update soon!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
lol update soon!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This story is already on my good side..so update this soon
26 | « Prev Page 1 2