Reviews for Jumping to Conclusions
PenguinsForever chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I love this like I love all of your stories. You captured everything wonderfully. A little bit angsty and such but still great! And the ending-very sweet indeed! Keep it up!

-Penguin
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
great story
nayin chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Love this
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
love it... hopefully soon for the next chapter
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
YEAH! IT works out! :D

NICE!
Can't fight the moonlight chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I LOVED it!

It was so cute...and funny...well, let's just say adorable ;)
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
this is a really cute story! it very neatly ties everything together in only two chapters, which is tricky, and the characters seem to be very mature, i.e. not exactly what they were when they were sixteen. ron was maybe a little cliche but it's hard to make him grow up (god knows j.k. failed abysmally, he just didn't change at all in 19 years).

i found you through b.c. daily - who is FANTASTIC, if you haven't read her - thinking that anything she liked would probably be excellent. i love it when these things turn out :) keep on writing!
a friend chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was wonderful, it made me smile. Thank you!
Victoria chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I think it was an awesome story, except, I can't believe Harry would do something like that in the past.
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I loved it! The idea was wonderful, and Harry jumping to conclusions like that was quite entertaining. I also really liked the idea of Ginny as a Healer, and that she would spend so much time trying to heal a victim. And the last line was absolutely PERFECT.
blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
aw what a cute story! nice plot! though i wish it could have been a bit longer... a sequel would be good!*hint hint* hehe

loved it nontheless!

cheers!

-blue
DeadlySecrets chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Good stuff! Hehe. Very cute! I liked the last line- wondered when he should start rehearsing for a marriage proposal. Good work )
ollivanders chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
are we going to get to read a harry's proposal or something?
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
i really enjoyed this version of

harry/ginny getting together.